Passive Lurker - Taking interest

ArcaneHermit

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Partially made an account here to download some assets here, and to throw commentary and suggestions where they may fall in eye.

To be brief. I'm an aspiring game developer, whose trying to be flexible in what game engine I may end up using. And as of late, some niche game's gotten my interest on RPG Maker, to the point of wanting to consider doing some mild tinkering of my own, on the engine.

Now, I doubt I'd make or release anything tangibly related to RPG Maker. But who knows? Maybe for all I know, I might release something to be of use in the future, community wise. Or be some freelance helper, for further experience. I'll see. :)

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome aboard! Once you get familiar and get your feet wet, maybe you can do something little like the One Map Game Challenge or a small game jam.

Enjoy! :)

Asanti

A Random Person
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And as of late, some niche game's gotten my interest on RPG Maker, to the point of wanting to consider doing some mild tinkering of my own, on the engine.

Welcome! :)
What game brought your interest here, if you don't mind my asking?

ArcaneHermit

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome! :)
What game brought your interest here, if you don't mind my asking?
For the record, won't throw a precise link JNC, but the title of the free game, is called "a witch's stomach", and it's some kink/fetish game that's got a full playable loop in it's own right.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfilez