Cimmantti

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
It took me forever to get this working in my project but, I'm very impressed! I'd hate to ask for more BUT, would you know of anyway to sort of turn this plugin on and off with like a switch or something?
Basically, my goal is to not have it be useable till a part of the story where you learn about it.

SirCumferance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was just thinking that too, looked at the code and there is a "yes" and "no"
Problem is, I dont know how to make it change it via Script command
Something like
Fomar.PassiveSkills.parameters["Add Passive Skill Type in Skill Menu"] == "false"

MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I too am getting an error of;
Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'getImageData' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': Value is not of type 'long'.

And this happens when it's the only plugin thrown in.

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there a way to equip passive skills the actor doesn't know during combat, through a common event, that are deequipped after combat? This would open up a lot of possibilities

LyraVultur

Non-binary Catbat
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The flat amount of stats is unrelated to this plugin, you'd need other with that feature. Visustella plugins can do that with notetags (don't remember which one but it was one of the core/free ones), I remember trying and it worked fine.

Don't know about the other question but I think that'd need a change in the plugin itself.
Oddly, I can't seem to get a flat amount of stats working. In my state that the passive skill adds I have <JS On Add State> target.addParam(0, 5) </JS On Add State> <JS On Erase State> target.addParam(0, -5) </JS On Erase State>
yet nothing happens when the player equips the state.

Xelion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Oddly, I can't seem to get a flat amount of stats working. In my state that the passive skill adds I have <JS On Add State> target.addParam(0, 5) </JS On Add State> <JS On Erase State> target.addParam(0, -5) </JS On Erase State>
yet nothing happens when the player equips the state.

I can't test if they still work with the latest VS plugins (haven't updated them for months) but I used these, without those <JS On Add State>, etc
<ATK Flat: -2>
<DEF Flat: -2>
<MAT Flat: +2>
<MDF Flat: +2>
<AGI Flat: +2>
<LUK Flat: +2>

LyraVultur

Non-binary Catbat
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Huh, not sure what VisuStella plugin that is coming from, but that works! Thank you. Sadly there doesn't seem to be one for HP/MP etc, but it's something!

edit: 'MaxHP Flat' or 'MaxMP Flat' work! hooray! It also seems to come from the VisuStella Core Engine.
I can't test if they still work with the latest VS plugins (haven't updated them for months) but I used these, without those <JS On Add State>, etc
<ATK Flat: -2>
<DEF Flat: -2>
<MAT Flat: +2>
<MDF Flat: +2>
<AGI Flat: +2>
<LUK Flat: +2>

Last edited:

Belzath

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well time to ask the newbie quesiton of the year. When i hit download it just puts me to a webpage with all the text. I dont have a file to save an move into my pluggin folder. Do i need to take that text and make my own file?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Belzath yes. Copy all of that and paste into a new text file. Call it Fomar0153_PassiveSkills.js and save it in your plugins folder.

SirCumferance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Right click, save as, I think will also work

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1620833447825.png
This is one of the most beautiful art styles I've seen... it's also the style I draw in... er.... what's this style called...?
Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greerenz