Neon Black

The Classy Prostitute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
Sorry, I've done all the work I'm going to on this script, the only thing I might do is fix bugs or add some tiny thing here or there.  I'm not going to make it compatible with YF's or any other scripts that don't make additions into features.  If you'd like something similar to YF's additions to states made to be compatible with my passive skills, request it to be made in Tsukihime's feature manager.  His is a very powerful and useful script, and is possibly going to be the only script that I didn't make that I use.  Considering I make all my own scripts when I want/need them, that's saying something. (I may add a few things to it, though, but that's a whole different story)

Lionheart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
Sorry, I've done all the work I'm going to on this script, the only thing I might do is fix bugs or add some tiny thing here or there.  I'm not going to make it compatible with YF's or any other scripts that don't make additions into features.  If you'd like something similar to YF's additions to states made to be compatible with my passive skills, request it to be made in Tsukihime's feature manager.  His is a very powerful and useful script, and is possibly going to be the only script that I didn't make that I use.  Considering I make all my own scripts when I want/need them, that's saying something. (I may add a few things to it, though, but that's a whole different story)
Yes, I know, tsuki makes some nice scripts, and above all useful :guffaw:  ! Has not always been what 'that I need I needed AUTOLIFE and others ... if maybe one day they would create! :D   :D   :D

However, ok, see you for the additions ... and your script and nothing to expect ... :)   :)   :)

Good Work! ;)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You know, I really love this script, I really do. The only problem I have is that it's not compatible with a skill equip (such as Yami's script, for example), so I can't have something like Final Fantasy 5's Job system working properly...

I am aware of Tsuki's version of this script and the fact it does have a skill equip compatible with it, but it's more complex, less intuitive on the part of the creator (and player) and the fact it's no longer supported is a very tricky matter too.

If it's not much of a hassle, do you think it would be possible to add a "usable" condition?

Girostrike

Sponge
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This script saved me from having to completely redo my entire intro as well as adding an additional two scripts.
THANKS NEON BLACK!
LIFESAVER!

Euphoria

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm putting "passive[28]" in my skill notebox to make a passive skill with state 28's effects, yet none of the states effects show up. Am I doing something wrong?

Jaymonius

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not one to bump topics like this especially since the last one was 3 months old. But to somewhat answer your question Euphoria, I think the script is working with parameter stats like HP, MP and the like.

But my question is, how do I get this to work with stuff like having elemental attributes like adding fire to my weapon as a Passive state, it doesn't seem to want to register. The same thing applied when I wanted to try and add a passive that would give me a Magic Slot or something, and it still wouldn't activate.

Any ideas there buddy? :3

Last edited by a moderator:

swinweflue

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
to make this scribt combatible with Yanfly Passive States just change following lines as i did

#alias cp_passive_f_objects feature_objects

#def feature_objects

#  return cp_passive_f_objects if @passover

#  return cp_passive_f_objects + passives

#end

alias game_battlerbase_states_mh states

def states

array = game_battlerbase_states_mh

return array if @passover

array |= passives

return array

end

zwayne990

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
hello im having  an error when i load the saved after i put the passive script 

Script 'Game_BattlersBase' line187: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'features' for nil:NilClass

Another Fen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
If that only happens when you add the script, one of your skill probably specifies a passive state that does not exist in the database.

I can't say for sure though.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can't load saves after adding scripts, as it is now looking for a variable that didn't exist before the script was added (and is therefore not in your save game). Start a new game.

Fonstw

Lv.14 Jackrabbit
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hey NeonBlack!

This is an awesome script! Easy to use, but an essential part in my game!

I do have one question though (if you even still work on the script), is it possible to make a passive skill work for the skill-scope?

For example: A skill's scope is set to all allies, and it has passive[27] in the notebox, can you actually make it work for the entire party?

Or when the scope is set to an enemy, or multiple, can you set state 27 (in this case) to apply to that enemy?

Let me know, and keep up the good work ;)

NPC

Auteurist in this world
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I know this is a fairly old thread, but it is is possible to add a message whenever this passive is called into effect? Like, if I block debuffs with my passive, can it not say something like: "Your immunity prevents you from gettnig poisoned."

Just curious.

Faroghys

Dreaming Mind
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure is this easy to do or can anyone help with it, but I'll ask anyway, it can't hurt anybody can it?

Is it possible for the passive state-skills not to show up in the battle? Like they are only visible in menu and not in the battle? Just wondering...

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hi ! Do you think it could be possible to have this script working for Rpg Maker MV?

thx in advance ! 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Generate 27 Plugins in 1 File | RPG Maker News #106

Feeling cute, might make an essay on the presence of Malaise in the gaming industry. idk
Just went to Metrocon here in Tampa Florida. My first anime convention. They had an anime chess battle and some funny impromtu comedy. The comedy was my favorite part. How is everyone?
I'm thinking about opening a "game in development" thread, though i'm not entirely sure yet. It's still really early in development, and most i have to show are assets or really chaotic map WIPs. There is a lot of story +the world itself though, and i struggle with converting all of my notes into readable text, and a thread might help...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiYe