RMMV Passive States Based on a Section of HP (or anything else for that matter)

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I've been using http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Auto_Passive_States_(YEP) to make passive states... But there's one thing I can't figure out. Say I want the effect to last when whatever HP,MP,TP is from 25% to 50% only... I basically have it where a section of whatever I'm using causes a state, or at least that's what I'm trying to do, but I can't figure it out. I got it working for under 25. But if I want under 50 BUT above 25, I can't seem to get it working without both states happening and I'm trying not to do that. If anyone knows what I'm not doing, I'd be thankful for the assistance.

Another Fen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
You can always combine multiple conditions using && (both conditions must be met) or || (any condition must be met).
So for example, HP being both under 50 and above 25 percent could look like this:
user.hp < user.mhp * 0.5 && user.hp > user.mhp * 0.25

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK I was thinking that's what I needed to do but I wasn't sure, I'll try it in a second here.

Another Fen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Not sure what exactly you are planning to do with it of course, but don't forget about the "exactly 25%" case too.

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This worked! Thanks a lot. I realized when I was trying this before I wrote it completely wrong and that's why it wasn't working.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's up for viewing! See what happened when EquestriAlert got tested in 1997... or was it a test? Did somepony hack the system? Or did somepony push the wrong switch? Even Adagio Dazzle (the owner of the channel) has no clue.

Can you put the pieces together? Don't worry, the game isn't over yet! There's more pieces to add on!
Why parodies are always underrated on your opinion?
Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EziliumIshin