I ruin memes for a living
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eglish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hallo Everyone!
Now I recently decided to add Dismantle Items by Mr. Bubble knowing that I will have an issue with Instance Items by hime.
Mr' Bubble Dismantle Items
Hime Instance Items

The issue might be a big challenge because of hime's Instance Items giving all items it's own ID. As explained:
An instance item is simply an instance of a template. For example, you design
weapon ID 1 in your database and call it a "Short Sword". This is a template
of a Short Sword; everytime you receive a Short Sword in-game, you receive
a unique "instance" of this template. Two Short Swords in your inventory are
treated as two individual entities that have nothing to do with each other
besides both being based on the Short Sword template.

Since Mr. Bubble's Dismantle Items only keeps track of the selected item's ID instead of the actual template of the item.
Where we will lose track of the Dismantle chance rates for that item because it selects a new instance item.

What I want is that Mr. Bubble's Dismantle Items will keep track of the template items of the instance items instead.
So if we dismantle the instance item it will send the information to the template item and receive the information from the template item. This way we keep track of everything.

In the spoiler below I have two imagines of what is giving me the issue.
In image 1 is how it will look like if you did not dismantle the item ever.
In image 2 you will unmask the hidden chance and see what it would give you if you dismantle it.
If we select a other leather armor (which is considered the same armor) it will show what is in image 1 instead of still showing us what we unmask with the previous item.
Ex2.pngEx1.png

Would someone be able to make a patch for this?
Thank you in advance.

Devildimos

I ruin memes for a living
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Eglish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bump
Bump.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream". In all seriousness, spatial BGM feature is now complete for my audio plugin.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadowgrahp