Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made some grayscale resources for my indie in a week game Pathway Desire and while they are somewhat limited and i'm no expert spriter... I thought: why not share them?

This is how they look (if you're too lazy to click on my signature):

These tiles are formated for RM VX/ACE. As for terms of use: you're free to use them both commercially and non comercially credit would be appreciated.

Also, since I'm kind of free these days so if you want me to add a little something to the tileset (except maybe water, I have no clue how to do it) I'm taking requests.

NOTE: This will contain some small spoilers about the game (bosses, mostly). So, if you ever want to play it, consider giving it a whirl before checking these out.

Tiles:

A4

A5

B

Characters:

Faceset

The character with the hat is inspired by @Scinaya's female healer from Restaff june 2012

Icons:

For icons I used mostly @Crazy_Leen's: 

(Turned to grayscale of course) But her iconset lacks armorplus a few other icons I needed, so I had to create those myself. Though they're not on the same level as hers:

Battlers:

They're for sideview and are sort of inspired by Milano cat's battlers:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Milano-Cat/3319/muz/002.html

Well I hope someone finds this useful and thanks for checking out my thread.

If you don't like anything about the sprites, advice is also appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I put it in the tags, but I guess I should clarify it in the post. Sorry, Mlogan, they're for vx/ace.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh sorry, I missed the tag. I'm going to move this to Ace Resources then. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue, Episode 12: Amneron's Legacy starts now! Watch on Youtube and join the chat as we explore the world of Ellis!
Lost track of a huge brazilian wandering spider inside my house. In other news, I'm moving again.

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brenadjnendad