Pause Menu customization

OverTheWay

Starts making games but never finishes them
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! Does anyone know if there are plugins for modifying the appearance of the pause menu, and even adding custom sections?
For example, there was this game named Revenant Gods or something that had an awesome menu interface, with icons and custom tab names. I might be aiming for that (not necessarily as great, but you get the point, I want to have something different from the default). Yes, I'm aware that game was made in XP, but I suppose RPG Maker MV has just as many, if not more possibilities to achieve something like that.

Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are several plugins that allow you to manipulate your menus. I would recommend looking at Yanfly's Main Menu Manager and SRD's Super Tool Engine.

Yanfly also has various other plugins that adjust sub-menus as well, I'd advise having a look through the available plugins here.

OverTheWay

Starts making games but never finishes them
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Tonight, a new guest joins~ Feel free to drop by!
Finally told my boss I need a day off. Tomorrow will be my first in 23 days.
Kind of a goofy question but has the pandemic inspired you in any way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magidonsa