Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi again everyone,

I need a new help this time to recreate the skill "pay to play" from Bravely Default (os something similar to this).

The original description reads:
Pay to Play (battle ability) -- Spend your level times 50 pg to raise the target's Critical Rate by 300% for four turns. You can do this repeatedly up to a cap of 1,000%.

To recreate this I used "Skills and States" from VisuStella:
I created a state with the Ex.Parametres Critic:+200%.
1601057740466.png
I think that Stacktable make it being able to "stack" 2 times, but I'm not sure if this is valid or how to configure it to reach the +1000% [5 time used consecutively].

For the skill I found two options (but none works).

The first option was trying to use the Gold Cost in the notes.
Code:
<Gold Cost: $gameActors.actor(2).Level*50>
I think the "Gold Cost" only reads a quantity, so I thought using the JS Gold Cost but I don't get how it works. I tried using the MV version of this skill with the Yanfly scripts, but it doesn't work:
Code:
<JS Gold Cost>
var variableId = 1;
var value = (user.level*50);
cost = $gameVariables.setValue(variableId, value);
</JS Gold Cost>
Could you help me with the JS Gold Cost and the "Staking" bonus?

miyanke

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Solved the second part (I thought it would be harder):
Code:
<JS Gold Cost>
cost = $gameActors.actor(2).level*50
</JS Gold Cost>
But I still don't know how to make it "stackable" (I don't know if this is the term to add the "same" state several times multiplying its effect).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123