Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wondering if there is there a way to make people pay for my recorces, games, ect. through this site? If not, Does anyone know an alternative? Thanks! ;) :p :D

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We don't have a direct means to sell games on this site, however we do have a section called "Commercial Game Releases" where you can write a synopsis and link to where you are selling it.

As for selling resources, you can either open a Classified shop and take on commissions for specific projects or you can talk to Lunarea about creating a pack to be sold in the store. Those are the only options for resources.

And, as this is an official forum and business, discussion of other sites is not allowed. I'm sure google can help you out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverskin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know if you can do this on every section here, but sellfy provides html codes to embed a "buy now" button for your product :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could only do that for specifically selling a game. We don't allow advertising for resource packs, unless through the store.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
Hopefully this gets fixed before release..
Where's this sudden heatwave come from? It's not even sunny, it's just hot. Hate it!
I'm slightly disappointed that the MZ codebase still uses core.js, managers.js, objects.js, scenes.js, sprites.js and windows.js instead of core/Bitmap.js, core/Graphics.js, managers/AudioManager.js, managers/DataManager.js, etc...
just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcamp10565