Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bahahaha. Yeah, she's not just plug and play (in both senses of the phrase!). You have to download the romance skillset first since she doesn't have it by default. :D

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
LOL oh dear! Hope she have a say in this or the ol'noir movie expression dolls for dames will take all of it sense in the depth of the cosmic darkness. :p

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, in Tero's case in the game, she does have a say in that she lets you gain access to her systems (if your trust with her is high enough) where you get a choice to install an additional set of skills for her (out of 3 choices), one of which being romance. However, in the game's lore, each robot model is designed specifically for their function, whatever it may be, and additional skills can be downloaded and learned up to the choice of whoever owns the robot. So sex robots exist within the lore too, whose primary function is to please the owner. :p Majority of robots in the lore have very limited sentience, but the likes of Tero are very advanced in that regard, so she is treated more like a living being by her team.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
From your previous games, I trust how you handle your bots. ^^

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. :D I am imagining how a scene of Tero meeting with Anku could go. Like what their conversation would be like.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
LOL I was imagining their... Compatibility. :p *cybermentally runs away before the avalanche of tomatoes*

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haha! Yeah, it'd be an interesting interaction for sure. Two sentient robots meeting for the first time someone equal of their level of sentience. Well, maybe not for the first time, but still, those of their intelligence are rare among robots in both settings, so it's akin to two geniuses meeting each other. :p

Btw, did this cool personnel file thing that you'd be able to see in the game by interacting with one of the panels. Tells you a full name, age, and profession of every crew member aboard. Yours (Edan's) profession changes depending on which "backstory" you've picked.
DzCQ1zz.png

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
You know presented like that they make sense. I thought Edan being Captain! ^^

And thinking of two equal robots meeting for the first time I recall a bit of an unaired pilot that I can't find minor isolated clips here :p
XD (I know... "What the burned-off constellation did you just inputted?")

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Sorry @Matseb2611 from 0:37 to 0:40 that picture over the dialogues while the cam still zoom out... is that voluntary. it kinda hide a wee bit narrative when we like looking the char faces :p (yeah...nobody wants me doing QCs)

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah. I kind of didn't want it to obscure a part of their faces at that moment, but I wanted to get Edan's "narration" text box to appear and last long enough for people to read before the upbeat music kicked in. So I kind of had to compromise a little bit.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So guys, the game's Steam page is now live. You can add it to your wishlist and all that if you're interested. The release date I've set to 11th of July! :)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
*putted in wishlist*
*looks in wishlist*
*search wishlist*
*cannot find it in the wishlist*
*growls after the wishlist*
*refresh the wishlist*
*gets mad after the wishlist*
*pouts*
*thinks sending Lugosi at the wishlist*

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Tried back and then saw the wishlist button was not pressed o_O Pressed it and it gave me an OOops! There was an error! message then... No Wishlist button and instead a countdown of days to be aivailable online. GROWLS!!!! I did Follow. What is Steam doing?

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lol. Perhaps I'll have a cat or two in Snares of Ruin 2. ;) Urban life is better for them than being out in space.

@Marquise* : So Steam is giving you an error when you try to wishlist it again? How about if you log off and then log on again?
Is anyone else getting a problem wishlisting the game?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/
Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weiyii