Parallax Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great to see you finally got this (almost) out the door. I'll be looking forward to see how your latest title play since I've not (yet) played any of your more recent games. I wish you best of luck with the critical initial sales during the first week too! :kaojoy:

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, @Parallax Panda. I sure hope you'll enjoy it and my other recent titles. I am pleased how far my games have come since the early days. :D

@Marquise*: Do you think the Gorgonoid lady had something to do with the assault of a recent heatwave?

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
It is just all nasty bits of amount of bad news in a day. (On another hand, DC looks fine... At least is a GRRRRRRRREAT comedian and good at acting.)

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A single playthrough is likely going to take you about 4-5 hours, but the game is very replayable due to the different choices with long-lasting consequences, even stuff like possibility for some of the characters to die as early as the 2nd hour of the game, so some of the dialogues and other things could be different whether they're still alive or not after that. :)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I remember in one of your game when I wasn't fast enough to save one of my helpers.

TOKY87

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the reply this game looks really good and you seem super talented I hope one day you will make a 40hr plus game I like longer games but I will still might give this a try the story and characters look excellent.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Thanks for the reply this game looks really good and you seem super talented I hope one day you will make a 40hr plus game I like longer games but I will still might give this a try the story and characters look excellent.

If @Matseb2611 , wants to go there someday, I will volunteer a part of my sick overflowing imagination.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TOKY87 : Thank you very much. Yeah, hopefully in the future with a bigger budget and possibly more people working with me, I'll be able to make a longer game that is still high in quality (I prefer quality over quantity, so I am strongly against padding the game out just to make it longer). :)

@Marquise* : Your overflowing imagination is certainly going to be welcome. :D As are your talents in art. Oh, which game of mine was it where you weren't fast enough to save one of the helpers? I can't seem to remember to have had time limits in my games.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I know... I know... I think I explored too much? Or had a bad turn?

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't know why, but the description for your game appears in French (Google translation quality) and, most of all, seems to refer to a completely different game. It constantly refer to someone named "Sid Alpha" as if he were some famous Youtube guy or whatever.

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's weird. I thought I changed all the default names and stuff on the store page. Would you be able to screenshot it?

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's in French because of my settings, but you can see the Sid Alpha reference here and there:
aPxOrCi.png

pjp7vVU.png

Edit: Switching to English displays a correct English description. Switching back to French shows this auto-translated garbage again.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@cabfe thanks for showing us that I have to also as French Quebecer have to inform @Matseb2611 this is NOT the translation of your game and even reads like some rage game against YouTubers critiques that is all about killing them in the most cruel and bloodied way. o_O Also... the way it is described it is really a hate game vs a real YouTuber and you might want that not be reported by someonelde to Steam :o

Matseb2611

Innovate, don't emulate
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ack. Sneaky Steam. I believe this is a default description Steam had for the blank app before I began to customize it with my game's info. I didn't realise they had different versions of the store page for different languages. Unusually enough, they only had a translation for the French version but not the others. Makes me wonder how many other games on Steam have a wrong description in one of the language versions of their page that was placed there by default.

It should be fixed now. Could you guys confirm that?

Thanks for notifying me about this!

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The "About this game" part is fixed now, but not the short description on the right of the trailer+screenshots area. Maybe it's just a cache somewhere?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/
Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hallistra