Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
pektitle.png
Summary

In this single-player RPG, you play as Pek. Your mom wakes you up on your sixteenth birthday and sends you to get a carrot. After exploring the town and finishing a few chores for her, goblins attack. You can then journey to meet the goblins and either defeat them or make peace with them, before finding out who the real enemy is...

Screenshots

start2.png
huwitch2.png
shady1-2.png
goblinchief2.png
gate-2.png

Features

- A quick active-time battle system
- A move tutor system (no abilities are learned through leveling up)
- Multiple optional bosses based on choices and other gameplay
- Four endings and New Game+

Playtime

Aprox. 1-2 hours

Download

Download on itch.io

Thanks for checking out my first game. Let me know what you think!

Last edited:

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
First Impression. Follow and subscribe if you like the channel. Inbox and subscribe if you want your game played :D?

Andrew-Burcastro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Congrats on your finishing your first game @Andrew-Burcastro! :):thumbsup-right:
Thank you! I'm proud of it.

First Impression. Follow and subscribe if you like the channel. Inbox and subscribe if you want your game played :D?

I left a similar comment on YouTube, but thank you for the “Let's Play”!
Because of this video, I made three changes:
1. I fixed a typo when talking to Martha
2. I made it so you can read the sign in Goblin Town.
3. I made it so the slimes won't climb the ropes.
Also,
there were two areas you missed on your first playthrough (so you could have found a Kappa Shell) and I'm surprised you didn't talk to the guy in the well after killing the crab.

Thanks again, now I'm off to thank you on reddit.

Mummanator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Question. Where is the Kappa Shell? I've played three different New Games and I can't figure out what I'm missing. Thanks

Andrew-Burcastro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Question. Where is the Kappa Shell? I've played three different New Games and I can't figure out what I'm missing. Thanks
While in the area called "Gate" (the area south of "Crossroads" with Dennis) head east to an area called "Lakeside", then walk south, talk to the Kappa, and say "No".
I'm glad you played three times!

Mummanator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks, I never would have thought of that. Now, I have two different sets of eyes. Where do they go? I'm about to embark on my 4th playthrough.

Last edited:

Andrew-Burcastro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks, I never would have thought of that. Now, I have two different sets of eyes. Where do they go? I'm about to embark on my 4th playthrough.
Great!
If you have 2 Kebatur's Eye, you can put them in the eye sockets of the statue in the basement of Star House in Huwitch. (Take the staircases on the left.)

Mummanator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Great!
If you have 2 Kebatur's Eye, you can put them in the eye sockets of the statue in the basement of Star House in Huwitch. (Take the staircases on the left.)
Yes, I have done that. I also have the other person's set of eyes. What do I do with those?

Andrew-Burcastro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yes, I have done that. I also have the other person's set of eyes. What do I do with those?
Sorry, those don't do anything. It's more of an easter egg/way for you to keep track of how many games you've played.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightmarer26