People

Josuec

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've seen in many posts that people make Faces' expressions for the custom Face portraits in RPG MAKER MV. So since I'm using one of the custom faces, specifically "People 3", I'd like to request (If it's already out there or if someone kind enough could make it) a face portrait of expressions' set of this man:

Face.png

I'd really appreciate any help,

thanks!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Palxan and Verdibone got you covered:

Josuec

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Palxan and Verdibone got you covered:
Well, uhmm.... THANK YOU A LOT!

And... I want to take this chance to also congratulate you, because I've seen your resources and they are GREAT! Keep up the good work and, again... THANK YOU!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvaovn88com