People

Josuec

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've seen in many posts that people make Faces' expressions for the custom Face portraits in RPG MAKER MV. So since I'm using one of the custom faces, specifically "People 3", I'd like to request (If it's already out there or if someone kind enough could make it) a face portrait of expressions' set of this man:

Face.png

I'd really appreciate any help,

thanks!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Palxan and Verdibone got you covered:

Josuec

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Palxan and Verdibone got you covered:
Well, uhmm.... THANK YOU A LOT!

And... I want to take this chance to also congratulate you, because I've seen your resources and they are GREAT! Keep up the good work and, again... THANK YOU!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.
Do you think the new RPG Maker MZ has support for Android devices ?
JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamEternal