People

Josuec

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've seen in many posts that people make Faces' expressions for the custom Face portraits in RPG MAKER MV. So since I'm using one of the custom faces, specifically "People 3", I'd like to request (If it's already out there or if someone kind enough could make it) a face portrait of expressions' set of this man:

Face.png

I'd really appreciate any help,

thanks!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Palxan and Verdibone got you covered:

Josuec

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Palxan and Verdibone got you covered:
Well, uhmm.... THANK YOU A LOT!

And... I want to take this chance to also congratulate you, because I've seen your resources and they are GREAT! Keep up the good work and, again... THANK YOU!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Would Jump into Javascript be best off continuing to break down the MV core files, or would people prefer a quick detour to cover everything that's changed in the core from MV to MZ?
Not going to lie... PIXI Particles make fantastic graphics... But predicting the hitbox of something with a "fixed size" but whose graphics can stick out past that, is quite challenging. :kaoswt:
Would you like a glass of spiders?
Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz