Eschaton

Hack Fraud
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wrong forum.  Also, I have no clue how to make that attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to VX Ace Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I imagine you'd have to set a state which lasts for 3 turns, then have something triggered when that state is removed, that will do the damage.  That might need resorting to scripts.

West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Only way I can think to do this is to try and to some tricky stuff with common events and states, but it'd take a bit of time to get it just right. I just tried to figure it out, but I wasn't totally sure how to do it. 

I suppose you could make a state that removes 25% of their health over four turns or something?

Eurgh

Lord of the Reapers
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Only way I can think to do this is to try and to some tricky stuff with common events and states, but it'd take a bit of time to get it just right. I just tried to figure it out, but I wasn't totally sure how to do it. 

I suppose you could make a state that removes 25% of their health over four turns or something?
I guess, but at the same time. If you think about it, that only works if they have 100% health and don't heal. Which is why i haven't done that

West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I guess, but at the same time. If you think about it, that only works if they have 100% health and don't heal. Which is why i haven't done that
Hmm... Maybe something with common events and variables then? I'm not sure.

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it's on an enemy:

-Make a skill Perish Song that does nothing.

-When the enemy uses Perish Song, turn Switch ON.

-Under Troops, Battle Event, make a new page that triggers under the Condition When the end of the turn.

-Conditional branch if Switch is ON: Add +1 to Variable.

-Conditional branch if Variable is equal to 3: Change State: Add Death. Change Enemy state: Add Death. Set Variable to 0.

If it's on an actor, make Perish Song trigger a common event that turns ON.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In other news, my new computer is now ordered, and I'll have it in my hot little hands by the end of the week! CAN'T WAIT!!!
I've said my cat's names in such a baby-talk manner over the years, Biggs is now Biggoro, Bella is now Bellllyyaah, and somehow.....somehow Tessa is Sessashan
Did a massive ****up in my code that would have caused the game to crash on most computers and almost released an update without noticing it.
I keep thinking today is Thursday.
And I look forward to the next preview thread coming this afternoon.
And then I realise it's not Thursday at all.
And then I get sad :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr