Permissions system

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Serniksernik, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Serniksernik

Serniksernik Warper Member

First Language:
    English/Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello,

I watched recently Nelderson Gaming videos about online serwer plugins for RMMV - which is great solution for me as i always wanted to do some mmo game in movie maker (yes i am aware of danger etc..).

Anyway! I wish to know, if anyone could help me to write some script/plugin which will be an extension for his idea of plugins.
    https://github.com/Nelderson/MV_Online

Basically his plugin for log in create data in mongodb, i woud like to be able to use "nickname" from this db to read permissions node.

For example:

ID: Sernik permissions: 1

He also wrote metrics plugin which gathers data and create metrics database, but again, i do not know how to make the data readable back in game...

3rd idea i have is an NPC creating PLAYER_NAME_FILE with his permissions inside - i even found good solution for that:

The only problem there is - i dont know how to make an NPC to create file with unique_player_name.
    (So each character after speaking with him will have his own txt file stored somewhere/in database).

Could anyone help me and write script or some commands which will create file/data in mongodb with Nelderson's_login_playername or with unique 1st party character name? (If you choose 2option, please make it also check if file with this name already exists before creating new one...).

2. bgillisp

bgillisp Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. Serniksernik

Serniksernik Warper Member

First Language:
    English/Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Basically i need any way to make game read permissions and then decide if action or not - preferably read permissions from metrics plugin database by Nelderson.