Finneess

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Introduction
In Persona 3, the Main Character social stats are personality traits such as Academics, Charm, and Courage, used mainly to unlock a handful of content as his personality grows, use special responses during conversations, perform special actions, etc. This script imitates said Social Stats menu, allowing the player to have easy access to see the MC's traits.

What does it looks like?
Captura.JPG

Instructions
To install just copy/paste it below Materials and above Main in the same order as they appear in the link below. The folder containing the graphics assets goes in \Graphics\System.
The default variable used for the stats are 1, 2 and 3, used for Academics, Charm and Guts respectively, but can be edited in the script.

Script & Demo
Github (Raw script)
Demo (Mega)

Credits
RiceTopaz, for creating most of the assets used.

Terms of use
You are free to use the script for both commercial and non-commercial games, as long as I (and Rice, in case you use the graphics) recibe proper credit. Don't really care about reposts, yet I'd prefer people to just give a link to this thread in case of any update.

Mask_Kalven

M.A.S.K
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is really good
do you have a version of this for MV or MZ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.
DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.
whoops, forgot to get started with Advent posts! coming shortly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andreservicios