Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Persona 4 Party Formatting System
 ​
 ​
This is a simple tutorial to show how you can format your party outside of the menu by speaking to NPCs.
This is exists in a wide range of games, but Persona 4 was where I got the idea from.
 ​
This can be used to create:
- Pre-dungeon/pre-mission rooms in which the player can choose a certain amount of people to join them before they continue

- Create recruitment-type maps where the player can go around and find a person they wish to recruit

- Set up mercenary system by having the player pay for certain people to join

​
No scripts required.
 ​

​

darkceb

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It helped alot

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good and useful tutorial that is easy to follow. I did something similar for my own name but it used a single event. The way you did it seems more organic and "real".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truvirian