Hororo

Home run King
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
i would like to request a script similar to the Persona 4's time system. so what does it do?

here's a sample pic of the persona 4's time system (located at the top right):

[IMG]http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/4/4878-121906-snapshot20090210174512jpg-468x.jpg[/IMG]

Features of the time system:

- shows the time, day and date in-game

- displays the weather

- shows whether it's evening, morning, after school etc.

for my request it would look complicated if i asked for the same feature so therefore the features that i only want is:

- shows the time and day of the game (no date) = time 24 hrs, days Mon-Sun loop, days and time are controlled by variables so i can configure to set a deadline for quests depending on the day/time

- tint screens depending on the time of the day

and if possible to add:

- shows whether it's evening, morning etc. in the hud and you can set a script call for example after school, you will set a script call that will stop the after school to be changed into evening or so on since the words evening,morning etc will be dependent on the time of the day

i hope you can help me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After years of relying on others and the community to help with making my games, I've decided to delve into the world of scripting. Thought I'd share a few simple scripts that I made that I'm very proud of and excited about!

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ffstsa