Persona MV

Wayfinding92

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses

Story

Takeshi Konda is a new student at Ienobu High, after moving to Saiki with his mother after a difficult experience, though initially Saiki looks like just another quiet and peaceful town, Takeshi along with other students will have to face their fears, insecurities thoughts and the dark side of their psyche that they tried to hide from the world.

Characters

Takeshi Konda

An 18 yeard old senior at Ienobu High, he just recently moved to Saiki with his mother due to a difficult family experience.

Megumi Takahashi

An 18 year old senior at Ienobu High. Although very smart and kind, Megumi is really passive and shy and puts other's needs above hers.

Ren Watanabe

An 18 year old senior at Ienobu High. Although a kind person when he was a kid, now Ren rarely interacts with anyone else at school, and is sometime violent towards people.

Hikaru Wakahisha

An 18 year old senior at Ienobu High. Just like Takeshi, she just moved to Saiki, although an overall good person, she's extremely secretive about her past.

Hideaki Akiyama

An 18 year old senior at Ienobu High. Hideaki is the class president, very smart, and pretty much the best at whatever he does.

Haru Ueda

A 17 year old junior at Ienobu High. Haru is the prettiest girl at school, and is constantly surrounded by other male students.

Shun Inoue

A 17 year old junior at Ienobu High. A slacker, and Haru's childhood friend, Shun rarely shows up to class, and spends most of his school time, sleeping on the library.

Osamu Ishida

A 16 year old sophomore at Ienobu High. Until a few months ago Osamu used to be an outgoing and energetic.

Yumiko Akiyama

A 15 year old Junior High Student and Hideaki's younger sister. Isn't as accomplished as her older brother.

Augustine

A mysterious young man, resident of the Velvet Room.

Personas

Amaterasu

The Japanese goddess of light. One of the leading deities of Takaamagahara, the land of the Amatsu Gods. She is said to have been born of Izanagi's left eye.

Venus

Also known as Aphrodite, is the goddess of love, desire and beauty, possesses an immense physical beauty. To avoid conflicts Jupiter arranged her marriage, but she became discontent with her marriage, which resulted in affairs.

Hyperion

The Titan of Light, he was described as the "God of watchfulness and Wisdom". One of the twelve children of Gaia and Uranus, he along with Cronus overthrew Uranus, but they were later overthrown by the Olympians.

Leanan Sidhe

A beautiful faerie that yearns for the love of a human man. She drains the life of her lovers in return for granting them artistic inspiration.

Narasimha

The 4th Avatar of Vishnu. He took this form to defeat, Hiranyakashipu, the immortal king of Rakshaas, who couldn't be killed by human, animal or deva, and could only be killed at dusk.

Norn

An immortal god of Fate that physically lives in the past, present and future. Norm lives below the roots of Yggdrasil and weaves the threads of fate, which even the gods are bound by.

Siegfried

The famed hero of the epic poem of the Nibelungenlied, who once killed the dragon Fafnir, the dragon's blood made him invincible, but a single leaf on his back resulted in his weak spot.

Vishnu

A major Hindu god, known as the preserver of the universe. It is believed that whenever the earth is in danger he will appear on earth as one of his avatars, to maintain the balance of power.

Yomotsu-Shikome

A dweller of the underworld. Izanagi came to the underworlds, looking for his dead wife Izanami, but after seeing her ugly form, he tried to escape. Enraged, Izanami sent Yomotsu-Shikome after him.

Screenshots

Gameplay Demo (Since the game is still on very early development, just a couple of days in, the demo is purely made to show gameplay aspects)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/twqk5wemzxajdum/Persona%20MV%20Demo%201.0?dl=0

Credits

• Plugins
  1. Galv
  2. Hime

3. mjshi
  4. Moghunter
  5. Sasuke Kannazuki
  6. Soulpour777
  7. Yoji Ojima
  8. Yanfly
  • Graphics
  1. Ækashics
  2. Atlus
  3. Enterbrain
  4. McGenio
  5. Moghunter
  6. Rinmaru
  7. Soulpour777
  8. Web Technology Corp.
  9. Yanfly
  • Music
  1. Atlus
  2. Enterbrain

Last edited by a moderator:

SJWebster

Too old for this ****
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How did you replicate the Persona HUD in battle? Is that a plug-in? Looks like a lot of effort has gone into mimicking Persona 4 Golden's UI design.

Victor Sant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
How did you replicate the Persona HUD in battle? Is that a plug-in?
Check moghunter's plugins (the link is on the post), there is one to customize the Hud.

Last edited by a moderator:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Interesting. One of my planned projects in the future is to do a persona like game...but that is about 3 games down the line. Good luck with this!

Wayfinding92

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Interesting. One of my planned projects in the future is to do a persona like game...but that is about 3 games down the line. Good luck with this!
thanks //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_biggrin.gif

Wayfinding92

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
How did you replicate the Persona HUD in battle? Is that a plug-in? Looks like a lot of effort has gone into mimicking Persona 4 Golden's UI design.
the battle hud is a mix of Moghunter's Batlle Hud and Soulpur's Batlle Command Feena, though I had to edit Moghunter's script a bit because it would show to command windows

fearjunkie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can you reupload the demo? It's somehow turned into a '.0' file, so I can't open it.

BluePersonMan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How did you make the character images

Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
This looks interesting! I'mma check this out now for the battle system.

AndrewsGaming08

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like the idea of using Manga Maker to make the character portraits

LyonBuster

GAN's Professor and The Mercenary. FN student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seems photo links are down...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rallenism