- Nov 3, 2012
- Reaction score
- Primarily Uses
This feature is not available. I fixed the last issues with the latest update.I am in need of assistance. I plan to have my main character be captured, experimented on, and lose the ability to use Personas entirely, instead basically becoming the Demi-Fiend (I'll figure out that part eventually), and have the second party member become the leader for a time, with the game passing on the ability to use multiple Personas to her. Is that even possible and if so, how do I do the do?
Fair warning, I'm a small brain and barely understand how script crap works. I understood enough of how this script works to add in Kaguya, but I still need to eventually attempt to understand enough to add more and more personas and fusion recipes (maybe)... I've also discovered that if you restrict the rest of the party to individual personas, and you intend to have a first chapter be (mostly) personaless, then you can't check the status, use overworld skills, or change the equipment of any party member with an assigned persona if they don't have it yet. Then again, that's probably because I'm a dumbass and missed something.
You could create a second actor with the same name, class, attributes etc., set it to a single persona user with an ID that doesn't correspond to any personas. This way, basically he can only use only one persona, but will never actually get that persona.
I have fixed this issue and the ones mentioned by @theofficialcherrim. Please let me know if the error is still there. About the 1411 line error, let me know if it is from the Game_Interpreter or the Persona script, although it's most likely fixed.
- Fixed incorrect variable for shuffle type in shuffle time docs
- Added HIDE_PERSONA_COMMAND option that includes actor ids for which to hide the persona battle command
- You can now hide the Social Links menu command by setting the ARCANA_MENU_COMMAND_INDEX option to nil
- Fixed game_personas not being saved with the game contents when saving the game
- Last selected cards (before running out of match chances in Matching shuffle time) are now correctly returning to normal color (instead of staying white from the flash effect)
- Fixed card method calls instead of card_name for Sprite_Card
- Added message box in case you try to set the shuffle method to an incorrect one (none of the Horizontal, Diagonal or Combination)
- Even more missed remove_persona -> remove_persona_by_id
- Changed NO_PERSONAS_MSG
- Can now check status of all actors (this was an incorrect behavior where you could not check an only-one-persona-user actor's status if they didn't have the persona equipped).