Personigo's art showcase

Personigo de la Ĉefo

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Good time of day to you, my dear visitor.
I'm heavily enamored by the world of artwork. I do lotsa stuff and I daresay improve rapidly to the point where I feel almost physical pain looking back on some old stuff o' mine. But I think I have reached a level where I can show my stuff without feeling eternal shame one year later. Let us begin:

Chapter 1: Pixel Art

Well, the thing I'm used to the most... and the thing I like to do the least. Pixel art is a very time consuming and dull process, only justified by the result.
And I do mean big. Like physically big. Such a big pixel art takes forever to make and I'm not sure I can do a lot of it anyway. At least not now. But I CAN make it, and it is all that matters.
Much more comfortable to make, but smol. Still a drag, but less so than big ones.

Chapter 2: Full body

How do you like my character designs? If you have any feedback and/or criticism, I will be happy to hear it. i will post more stuff as time goes by.

Last edited:

esterk

Lovable Rogue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your art looks great! The pixel art animation looks so good too, very smooth! How many frames are each fo them, if you don't mind me asking?

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Impressive! You have some real talent

Personigo de la Ĉefo

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Your art looks great! The pixel art animation looks so good too, very smooth! How many frames are each fo them, if you don't mind me asking?
Thank you :D Most of small and medium ones use 6 frames while big ones generally has 8. Some small also have 8 like the big pig. I usually don't do more than 8
Impressive! You have some real talent

esterk

Lovable Rogue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's amazing. I tried to do a 3-frame test with some of my art a couple years ago and it didn't go well haha. So it's super impressive you've got yours moving so smoothly! Keep up the great work!

Personigo de la Ĉefo

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
That's amazing. I tried to do a 3-frame test with some of my art a couple years ago and it didn't go well haha. So it's super impressive you've got yours moving so smoothly! Keep up the great work!
Thank you kindly. It takes a LOOOOOOOT of practice and time to do pixel art decently. It can be dull and frustrating too, so I wouldn't personally recommend learning it if you don't feel that you like it :D

esterk

Lovable Rogue
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you kindly. It takes a LOOOOOOOT of practice and time to do pixel art decently. It can be dull and frustrating too, so I wouldn't personally recommend learning it if you don't feel that you like it :D
Haha yeah, I've always thought about it but I think it's a little too meticulous for me personally. Still, I really admire those that can do it well - it is a LOT of work.

BadLittleSeed

100% Organic, 1000% Evil!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I totally agree with esterk and Finnuval - your style is crisp and unique. I like how your pixels follow the same dynamic. 100 thumbs up! :thumbsup-right:

artoni

Writer, Editor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those are some nice designs! I'm definitely interested in learning more about the characters just from seeing the images - which is always a good sign. ;)

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Your art is amazing! It's so clean, the pixel art is nicely detailed and animations are smooth - I like what you have there! :D:thumbsup-right:
The only problem I see in your art is that I don't draw that good... So yeah, you better fix that! ~just kidding :ewink:

Personigo de la Ĉefo

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Thanks :D Well I can give you a few pointers if you like. Main one will be 'keep making stuff a lot to get better at it'

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
True, true, I already had a chance to notice it, though there's still a long way before me. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnamano