Personigo's massive XP giveaway

Discussion in 'RPG Maker XP Resources' started by Personigo de la Ĉefo, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Personigo de la Ĉefo

Personigo de la Ĉefo Resource Staff Restaff

First Language:
    Russian
    Good time of day folks. Quite some time ago I was knee deep in making RPG maker XP games. Ah, memories... I made a lot of stuff for those too... Only now I have stepped up my game considerably and making higher-rate graphics for my project, but I do have a ton of leftovers from my previous unfinished games. So I thought: what the hell? Might just as well give it away since I have no need or possible foreseeable use for those.

The only rule in using those it that there are no rules. You can mention me if you're so inclined to, but I don't care either way. I will be only happy if someone can find some use for those XP format goodies.

here they are:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I may also put out icons later if I'll feel up to it.

Ebanyle, Roshni, Tehprince and 10 others like this.
  2. Personigo de la Ĉefo

First Language:
    Russian
    P.S Spoiler marker doesn't seem to work on the amount of stuff, so if anyone has a better suggestion on how to do it properly - I'm all ears.

Sauteed_Onion and Drenz like this.
  3. Drenz

Drenz Forever Desdamona Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RM2k3
    I love this! Totally gonna use some of these! Thanks for the upload! :]

Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  4. Personigo de la Ĉefo

First Language:
    Russian
    You're welcome :)

Sauteed_Onion and Drenz like this.
  5. Sauteed_Onion

Sauteed_Onion Mmm Tasty Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow @Personigo de la Ĉefo these are amazing cool awesome.

I love the motorcycles, and robot cat scorpion thing there. Yeah. Love it meow. Thanks for sharing.

Drenz likes this.
  6. Dungeonmind

Dungeonmind Lvl 4000 Humanoid Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The sheer number of sprites you released to us! Thank you so much I’m sure someone if not everyone can find a use with this stuff! Haha

PS I really like the animations, they are very eye catching. I am going to put these in a new project in XP since I own XP and check them out. I'll maybe return with something for fun. :)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Sauteed_Onion likes this.
  7. Personigo de la Ĉefo

First Language:
    Russian
    Thank you
    Also thank you.

I am aware that XP's out of style, so if someone does find some use for the sprites, then I will be satisfied. It's bad for those things to tke a nosedive into oblivion.

I will release icons shortly as well. Have lots xp format icons as well.

8. Canini

Canini Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Thanks for sharing these. Some of these are amazingly expressive. I really like that black scientist (?) doing the gun twirling.

Also, dat Robotnik.

9. Jayje

Jayje THE Lone Indie Cheese! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    None too shabby, I like a lot of these edits and creations you got here. Nice job!

10. Personigo de la Ĉefo

First Language:
    Russian
    This guy is doctor Froman from one of my ancient never-go-anywhere XP project demo of which can be found somewhere in this forum. About 40% of the sprites are from there. There was a tanketai-based sideview battle system for which I edited 4 by 4 charsets. The ones where 1st row is a sort of an idle animation and last row is lying animation were made for battle.
    You can also notice simillar charsets with an idle, but different assortment of poses in 4th row - these are fo0r a bit older yet still ancient project demo of which can also be found here. There I figured out Tanketai's working a bit and played with the poses. But then when I understood it completyely I made a ton of custom-style battlers with tons o' frames which really can't be used anywhere else stylistically, so I didn't post them there.

Thank you

Canini likes this.
  11. Nageik

Nageik Warper Member

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Nice job really ! Are you working on new creations ?

12. Personigo de la Ĉefo

First Language:
    Russian
    Thanks!
    No, I am not working on XP anymore, and my MV work path is not yet completely defined