Personigo de la Ĉefo

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Good time of day folks. Quite some time ago I was knee deep in making RPG maker XP games. Ah, memories... I made a lot of stuff for those too... Only now I have stepped up my game considerably and making higher-rate graphics for my project, but I do have a ton of leftovers from my previous unfinished games. So I thought: what the hell? Might just as well give it away since I have no need or possible foreseeable use for those.

The only rule in using those it that there are no rules. You can mention me if you're so inclined to, but I don't care either way. I will be only happy if someone can find some use for those XP format goodies.

here they are:
rCisUy8.png
cJcn8E0.png
Tbn8AQM.png
fgrkhw0.png
jz1hilh.png
jEByOSd.png
quV16cd.png
Mbu6yqn.png
fVE5iD1.png
BnF0qVN.png
98hCViA.png
gVaykZv.png
fZkFbt4.png
mDYseBb.png
PQEBTpC.png
oUTqgGt.png
bDvAO1c.png
ruBmeu9.png
GES3MJ0.png
9c5qd00.png
QYaadTP.png
qpRxDmx.png
T14qWiX.png
kwVEZX3.png
4liwmKQ.png
QN03M8V.png
eSQMh3Z.png
R48k9US.png
J7oGhzV.png
4T8sTz9.png
csGNIFt.png
nlfwmb5.png
9x9TAYa.png
6ObRjjH.png
vw33KMa.png
tzh4kis.png
0uUHq66.png
4wHudTJ.png
U0iMrFI.png
dbPxHwR.png
c8LyXO3.png
NdQXhKg.png
RV0TTxG.png
AVcXtpY.png
bftFNLO.png
cCD2QiV.png
Kxch4Hp.png
MJbdz3n.png
mEAw4rB.png
claNidO.png
kaH7tuI.png
EKyudeV.png
ZdYZGU1.png
AfM5LuJ.png
yAxdAPK.png
v9SYAYD.png
Mdlq6rd.png
wn09MLg.png
rcLpIs1.png
tILLsKP.png
KIoxn4a.png
9r04ID3.png
XnQTmC0.png
bYkb26D.png
Z0wQLFF.png
X01hJvA.png
jaEN7eQ.png
xpxTEfQ.png
cmPKJgN.png
LlvspMT.png
XulvC63.png
IhC0VWe.png
Y19ZTw6.png
Frf0g0y.png
oRraDtU.png
CDkmK4Y.png
Jd6vZUT.png
mRnGB3x.png
I6pu61U.png
jZqiilM.png
fsPHKI7.png
84qfEwm.png
UYjnbSd.png
jN0ITz1.png
7noQkbL.png
W5vWFAd.png
9kx0eGe.png
PpvH5JY.png
Apftwxy.png
xJb6yL3.png
VW3mUwM.png
409K6bT.png
H9MBwtM.png
8ZI9r3Z.png
pPSgw9L.png
OlPe3SQ.png
5wYk558.png
CS2VeFY.png
pIZp7Nf.png
SguRCt3.png
CzZSqoF.png
QOdT6Jx.png
5wkRIiU.png
ETE7lCg.png
I3StZGj.png
vmYnUFK.png
2yLVIw3.png
xM4YTg6.png
nZrGtpB.png
rgUJ5CM.png

I may also put out icons later if I'll feel up to it.

Drenz

Forever Desdamona
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I love this! Totally gonna use some of these! Thanks for the upload! :]

Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow @Personigo de la Ĉefo these are amazing cool awesome.

I love the motorcycles, and robot cat scorpion thing there. Yeah. Love it meow. Thanks for sharing.

Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The sheer number of sprites you released to us! Thank you so much I’m sure someone if not everyone can find a use with this stuff! Haha

PS I really like the animations, they are very eye catching. I am going to put these in a new project in XP since I own XP and check them out. I'll maybe return with something for fun. :)

Last edited:

Personigo de la Ĉefo

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Wow @Personigo de la Ĉefo these are amazing cool awesome.

I love the motorcycles, and robot cat scorpion thing there. Yeah. Love it meow. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you
The sheer number of sprites you released to us! Thank you so much I’m sure someone if not everyone can find a use with this stuff! Haha

PS I really like the animations, they are very eye catching. I am going to put these in a new project in XP since I own XP and check them out. I'll maybe return with something for fun. :)
Also thank you.

I am aware that XP's out of style, so if someone does find some use for the sprites, then I will be satisfied. It's bad for those things to tke a nosedive into oblivion.

I will release icons shortly as well. Have lots xp format icons as well.

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for sharing these. Some of these are amazingly expressive. I really like that black scientist (?) doing the gun twirling.

Also, dat Robotnik.

OneManIndie

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
None too shabby, I like a lot of these edits and creations you got here. Nice job!

Personigo de la Ĉefo

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Thanks for sharing these. Some of these are amazingly expressive. I really like that black scientist (?) doing the gun twirling.
Also, dat Robotnik.
This guy is doctor Froman from one of my ancient never-go-anywhere XP project demo of which can be found somewhere in this forum. About 40% of the sprites are from there. There was a tanketai-based sideview battle system for which I edited 4 by 4 charsets. The ones where 1st row is a sort of an idle animation and last row is lying animation were made for battle.
You can also notice simillar charsets with an idle, but different assortment of poses in 4th row - these are fo0r a bit older yet still ancient project demo of which can also be found here. There I figured out Tanketai's working a bit and played with the poses. But then when I understood it completyely I made a ton of custom-style battlers with tons o' frames which really can't be used anywhere else stylistically, so I didn't post them there.

None too shabby, I like a lot of these edits and creations you got here. Nice job!
Thank you

Nageik

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice job really ! Are you working on new creations ?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hutbephothuyhoang