Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
hNzwnz.png

Info:

Play as a doctor sent to cure the plague in a 14th century medieval setting. This is a short (~30 minute) game, originally made for the "RPG Maker Jam 3" game jam with the theme "Contagious".

Story:
A terrible plague has swept the Kingdom of Rairus, adding to its woes with an ongoing war and famine. William is a doctor sent by the King to cure the plague from the people important to the King. Along the way, he begins to question his duty...

Gameplay:
  • Cure the plague by battling maladies!
  • Purge the plague-causing Miasmas and evil spirits using historical medical methods like leeches, potions of crushed up emeralds, and more!
  • Keep the patient alive by maintaining their Health and Willpower.
  • Shop around town markets for deals on medical supplies to help with the battle against the plague!
Controls:
  • Arrow Keys - Movement
  • Z - Select / Interact
  • X - Cancel / Open Menu
  • Shift - Dash
FAQs:
Click here to view the FAQs for Pestilence Stirs.

Screenshots:
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png

Other Links:
Pestilence Stirs Website

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".
no, not my duct tape, anything but my duct tape!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earthium