VeeSheeb

just a lil critter
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Untitled1_20220522021633.png
i made this in Ibis Paint at 2AM bc i just wanted to get a feel for how the world would be laid out
2 major landmasses, few islands around
the "weird island" would be sorta like Moonside/Tane Tane Island, this illusion/hallucination area you gotta try to navigate
im terrible at map designs in general, so i'd love some feedback and tips to refine my skill there
then maybe my future terrible mock-ups will be slightly less terrible lol
worth noting: the game's story would kinda revolve around meeting 6 Sages, so there will be 6 primary areas, with some smaller unique zones

alice_gristle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I kinda like the narrow-but-long design! :kaoluv: I'd probs emphasize that just for fun, see how it turns out?

arsMori

Drawer of Images
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooh, one of my favorite things to do with conceptualizing maps is how said locations will affect people (and vice versa). The body of water between the main two islands gives me an idea for that region being used as a means of transport, so there would be a lot of docks on that side of the island.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first. :kaosigh:
So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG
I'm Really proud of how my game over screen looks!
UldJFr1.png
I felt inspired by a piece of art I saw. So I made this.

Wanderer Doge.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Said789