Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Wow! Awesome work.

Hiobs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
this is very good, but as shown not compatible, how u guys resize it? i cant get it to fit when using it, the icons do not fit in the selecting frame.

thx for any answer

petschko

Holy Angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this is very good, but as shown not compatible, how u guys resize it? i cant get it to fit when using it, the icons do not fit in the selecting frame.

thx for any answer
Hello,
what are you trying to resize? You doesn't have to resize anything to use the Grapics. Are you trying to use them on another Maker than MV (VX-Ace for exmpl.)?

May you can give us more details about what you're trying, It would be usefull to give you help =)

Greetings

Petschko

PS: Added yesterday the "requested" Cherry-Blossom-Trees hope they do the job^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Halcyon Days

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, Petschko! :D

Your tilesets are beautiful ^^

Kane Hart

Elmlor.com
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I need to start using some of these soon :) Just have to setup my credits file for it :)

Hiobs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hello,

what are you trying to resize? You doesn't have to resize anything to use the Grapics. Are you trying to use them on another Maker than MV (VX-Ace for exmpl.)?

May you can give us more details about what you're trying, It would be usefull to give you help =)

Greetings

Petschko

PS: Added yesterday the "requested" Cherry-Blossom-Trees hope they do the job^^
Well i put the ore Picture and the one with ingots in my Character folder (to use it as eventpicture), but in editor the icons dont fit the selecting frame. maybe i thought ineed the right renameing with these "!" in Front but didnt work either. 

Maybe im stupid but how u guys use it? Maybe that helps me to understand better

greetings

petschko

Holy Angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need to start using some of these soon :) Just have to setup my credits file for it :)
=) You have to show your results^^ I'm not very good in mapping, but I'm interessed how my Graphics looks on a Proffessional Map ;) Only if you want xD
Very nice work! Keep it up :)
Thank you so much =) I'll do^^

Well i put the ore Picture and the one with ingots in my Character folder (to use it as eventpicture), but in editor the icons dont fit the selecting frame. maybe i thought ineed the right renameing with these "!" in Front but didnt work either. 

Maybe im stupid but how u guys use it? Maybe that helps me to understand better

greetings
Ah that's it about!
Can you see, that all Graphics in the "Character"-Folder have a Size of 576 x 384 Pixel but my Graphic (for example gem.png has a different size of 624(+48) x 288(-96) Pixel). If you add/remove missing pixels you can use them normal^^

DO NOT resize only expand/remove missing or overplapping pixels! If you resize you change the size of the Graphic and so it doesn't fit in a single event =) It has to be 48x48! Like here: howtomakevalid.jpg

A valid-to-use-Character-Graphic example: gems.png

If you'd prefer I can make my Graphic by default ready to use ;) So that you doesn't have so much trouble.

Petschko

Updated Topic:

+ Added GIMP-Files (If you wanna edit my edits^^)

+ I forgot to say, if I make requests or not: I make them, if I like the Idea (like the Cherry-Blossom-Tree) =) You CAN ask if you want (Added to the startpost too)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
petschko, red is a moderator color, please don't use it in your posts.

Kane Hart

Elmlor.com
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
lmao, oh man this community keeps coming up with the best stuff ever to make me spit tea all over my monitor. Thanks. 

petschko

Holy Angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, I just use it to highlight something... why can I use the (red) color option if I'm never allowed to use it?

I will not use any color anymore sorry for that trouble...

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm not sure but I think the only way we could disable your ability to use red would be to remove the use of all color. This way works better and it is in the rules.

petschko

Holy Angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not a Problem, I simple overread that I'm not allowed to use Red and Blue^^ Sorry, but now I known^^ (May because its the first Forums with such a special rule^^) =/ But I will not discuss about that now, I simple will not use it anymore, so sorry again =/

Xraxis

Dragonspeaker
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thanks for the great resources petschko!! :) ​   I have been looking for a suitable Ore Deposit tile/character set for the last two hours...  :dizzy:

petschko

Holy Angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm run out of time at the moment (Only work, work, work...), so I can't create much Stuff =/

Added:

New Weapons & Tools (Some of them may look not so great in my opinion)

Some recolored Icons

---------------------------

Edit: The new Editor is weird...

The last Spoiler at the first Post won't work correct - There is no image add button (I just Type BB-Code IMG and it insert the image... But there is no explanation that you have to do it)

And how to remove a spoiler? oO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne