- Nov 11, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
- Script that allows you to create a quest book that can be managed by a single common event and plugin commands.
- This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- However, if this plugin is very useful to your project, consider making a small donation using the link below:
- Download the JS file and include it into the /plugins folder of your project.
- Open the Plugin Manager, select the file PH_QuestBook.js, and turn it on.
- Create a Common Event called PHQuestBook
- Add comments in this Common Event to create quests (the pattern for creating comments are below
- Add the quest you've created into the quest book using the plugin command PHQuestBook add Title_of_the_quest
- IMPORTANT: If you were using the versions 1.3.1 and you want to see the documentation, go to this projects' GitHub page and find a folder called "1.3.1". There will be the entire documentation. However, if you want to update from the version 1.3.1 to 2.0, read the full documentation again to adapt the old setting to the new ones! I do not recommend updating if your project is above 70% done.
Full Documentation (Examples, Configuration Step-by-Step, How to Use, Script Commands, ChangeLog, FAQ...)
- PHQuestBook add Title_of_the_quest
Add a quest in the book
- PHQuestBook remove Title_of_the_quest
Remove a quest from the book
- PHQuestBook clear
Clear the Quest Book
- PHQuestBook show
Open the Quest Book
- PHQuestBook change Title_of_the_quest|category
Changes the category of a quest
- PHQuestBook update Title_of_the_quest
Updates an existent quest
- If you have old versions or you are getting in trouble with the previous kind of configuration, watch this video tutorial created by DGDgamer. He explains step by step what you should do.
- Version 2.0:
Many thanks to DGDgamer for providing a demo (using version 2.0)
Last edited by a moderator: