Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there a way for me to add a custom reflection? i.e., I make a sprite sheet that can be used as the sprite's reflection?

yooncq

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
korea
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I want to use it in A2 and A5.

coticka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@PrimeHover
Cannot read property 'x' of undefined. Happens on basic startup.

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hate to necropost but is anyone able to fix the plugin so it's compatiable with v1.6.2?

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i tried to put the plugin command to have an event not have a reflection as per the helpfile, but its not working. I tried as a parrallel event ....
PHSpriteReflection event off Name of the Event # Turns off the reflection of a specific event
I had put
PHSpriteReflection event off EV003 (and repeating to EV006)
but nothing changed and i still had reflection on a vertical bridge in a map.
(see
Capture.PNG
)
I even put the plugin command on the events themselves. anyone know what im doing wrong???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KRinlock