- Nov 11, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
PH - Video Title
- This plugin allows you to put a video at the background of the Title Screen instead of a static image.
- Download the JS file and include it into the /plugins folder of your project.
- Open the Plugin Manager, select the file PH_VideoTitle.js, and turn it on.
- Use the Video Name parameter to define the name of the video you want to exhibit in the background. This video must be inside the /movies folder of your project (Only webm extension is allowed).
- You may want to define an optional poster image in the variable Video Poster Name. The image should be located into the /img/pictures folder of your project.
Full Documentation (Example, ChangeLog...)
Last edited by a moderator: