First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
PH Warehouse MZ
Version: 1.2.2 (7/31/22)
By: PrimeHover and Arthran

Introduction
It seemed like MZ was lacking in Storage System plugins, so I went ahead and ported PrimeHover's Warehouse plugin over to MZ, and fixed a few bugs.

Features
  • Creates a custom warehouse scene, where you can store and deposit items.
  • You can create as many difference warehouses as you want.
  • You can specify capacity limits and optional rules about what can/can't be stored.
  • You can use plugin commands to add items to warehouses and/or make them start out with specified items.
Screenshots

DemoScreenshot.png

How to Use
Put PH_WarehouseMZ.js in your project's plugins folder, and add it to the project through the plugin manager. You can create/configure/show a warehouse using the provided plugin commands.

I have created MZ plugin commands that I think are pretty self-explanatory and easy to use. However, I also left the original MV-style plugin commands intact, and added a script call that you can execute them from, if you prefer to go that route.
Here are two example events that would each achieve the same result, using both methods:

NewCommandExample.png

OldCommandExample.png

Plugin Commands / Script Calls
Please refer to the included help documentation. Also, I recommend looking at the original author's blog post for explanations and examples of how to set up rules.

Download
You can find the latest version here.

Changelog
  • v1.3.1 (12/10/2022)
    • Category Window is now hidden when using the "All Together" setting
    • Added support for unlimited capacity warehouses
    • Improved compatibility with VisuStella Items and Equips Core
    • Minor polishing
  • v1.3.2 (12/10/2022)
    • Fixed issue where certain VisuStella item category styles were causing warehouse category names to render improperly
Terms and Credits
Both the original plugin and my edits are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International. Feel free to read the link for the finer details, but in summary: As long as you credit both PrimeHover and Arthran, you can use it in both free and commercial games, you can make edits and adaptations, and you are free to share it.

Last edited:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello @Arthran, I wanted to ask is there an option to hide/diable/skip the window which shows "All", when all together is set to true? Thanks. Btw I love your plugin, thank you so much for this.

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello @Arthran, I wanted to ask is there an option to hide/diable/skip the window which shows "All", when all together is set to true? Thanks. Btw I love your plugin, thank you so much for this.
Hi there. The "All" thing actually bugs me as well, and I had been planning to change it (and also add a couple more features), but I kept putting it on the back burner because it didn't seem like anyone was actually using the plugin.

I'll move it higher on my priority list now that I know that somebody has interest. I'm going to be pretty swamped for the next few days, but I should be able to release an update toward the end of next week.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
because it didn't seem like anyone was actually using the plugin.
Honestly I'm sure there is A LOT of ppl using it, because of two reasons:
1. it's honestly good and useful plugin; also works so good and it's easy to use and configure
2. it's probably the only one plugin for storage system in MZ! (and if you ask me, I don't need more of them, because this one is good as I said)

I just don't understand why no one can even write two sentences of thanks.
So I call people using this plugin to write a post and mobilize @Arthran! :hswt:
And would be really happy if you'll find some time to make the change, also happy with the planned update! Thank you so much for your hard work!

Nonungus

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is great!
It's a shame it just doesn't work with VisuMZ plugins on the game I'm working on, but this is fantastic for other projects. Thanks :)

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is great!
It's a shame it just doesn't work with VisuMZ plugins on the game I'm working on, but this is fantastic for other projects. Thanks :)
Can you tell me which plugins it is clashing with? I could take a look at making it compatible.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is great!
Can you tell me which plugins it is clashing with? I could take a look at making it compatible.
Personally I'm using Visustella plugins as well and it works fine for me. I'm using the basic one, like MenuCore, EventCore, MessageCore.

Nonungus

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ItemsEquipsCore, I think it's because I have multiple item categories that this plugin doesn't support, so I'm always getting an error when I open a warehouse.

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I put out a new version (1.3.1) just now. Sorry for doing it a bit later than projected. You all can grab it here.

The category window will now be hidden if you use the "All Together" option. You also can now create warehouses with unlimited capacity (just set the Max Capacity to 0). I have also improved compatibility with VisuStella Items and Equips Core.

I say "improved compatibility", because while the plugin is now fully functional with Items and Equips Core installed, it will not use any custom item categories that are defined within Items and Equips Core. Instead, it uses the standard 4 categories (Items, Weapons, Armors, and Key Items). If there is enough interest, I might consider adding support for VisuStella's item categories at some point... but I chose to forgo it this time around because it would be a pain in the butt, and it would also likely require me to make breaking changes to the "warehouse rules" system that this plugin currently uses, which would be an annoyance to any people who already have some rules set up.

If anyone runs into any more crashes involving Items and Equips Core, don't hesitate to let me know. It worked fine in my testing, but I don't generally use Items and Equips Core, and it's a pretty big plugin, so it's possible that there is still some incompatible combination of features/settings that I may have overlooked.

*edit* Noticed another VisuStella problem and fixed it. Current version is now 1.3.2... same download link.

Last edited:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm gonna check it today. Thank you so much for your work, @Arthran!

Edit: Works like a charm! So pretty now *_*

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasper1hu