JGreene

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@autophagy It seems that the snippet you added as the replacement is already in the plugin code. Maybe you had an older version?

Jeremiah Eastman

Gladiator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, I am using this plugin in my project along with the new game + plugin from yanfly I was wondering if there was something that could be done to make the stored loot be carried over with a new game. This would be very useful for me if it is possible. Other than that I love the plugin it's super handy.

AeroFunk80

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't see an answer for similar questions to the same problem I'm having with this plugin. Aside from this one question... this is a great plugin and is working fantastically for me :)

My Issue: It has to do with the Rules and Comment commands. For some reason... they're not working for me. I have a storage box and all I want is to have three Key Items that you are not able to Deposit. I'm doing the following:
  • Created my Common Event called... PHWarehouse (do I need the parenthesis around PHWarehouse? i.e. "PHWarehouse")
  • In the Common Event I put the following single comment (do they need to be separate comments)?
    • {KeyItem Restriction} // I'm under the impression this can be named anything you want, and has to be inside the { }
    • keyItem-n: 2 // This should restrict my Key Item under that item # in the data base from being stored
Here's what my Common Event looks like. What am I possibly doing wrong? Should I have separate comments? Am I missing something like " " or { } ?

upload_2017-7-28_23-31-33.png

JGreene

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
  • keyItem-n: 1 (Allows the storage of any key item except the one with id 1)
    (If you don't specify the command "keyItem" in the rule, all key items will be allowed to be stored)
I think that last part is important, with the addition of keyItem in the rule you created. The plugin reads that. Also, you have to add the square brackets around the keyItem-n: 2 rule, according to the blog post.

AeroFunk80

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just tried what you suggested and put keyItem in the rule, but it's still not working. I've tried multiple combinations, I've put the brackets around the comment commands, without the brackets... I've even tried the rule without the { }. I've also tried making the rule and command two separate comments... that doesn't work.

*EDIT* Also--as you can see... I even tried a new rule. Instead of specifying certain keyItems not allowed with the keyItem-n: 2... I'm testing the restriction of NO key items with keyItem: no... neither of them work which makes me concerned that maybe I just have the format wrong? I've even tested Items (instead of key items). None of them seem to work for me.

Here's how I currently have it set up, after I added the word keyItem to the rule name:

upload_2017-7-29_12-22-36.png

KittRen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
PrimeHover, there's a minor bug regarding the rules. It does not recognize "," as a separator and in turn, all items become disabled.

{hhq}

item: 13, 14

weapon: no

armor: no

keyItem: no

I've tried:

item: 13 , 14

item: 13 ,14

item: 13,14

Has no one figured this out yet? I've tried everything and more to get this feature to work but still cannot get it to recognize items in the list. This question has been asked several times with no answer, would really appreciate an answer since this is an important aspect of the plugin, thanks!

Sunzoner

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This looks like a great plugin. Too bad the developer is mia. I will try to implement this in my project.

ArcheoFox

Novice
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I am bad at scripting but I still tried to solve my problem which was to just remove the category "Key objects" on simple chests (without restriction) and after several hours I found a solution:

In paragraph:
/ * Checks if key items are enabled * /
PHWarehouseManager.prototype.isKeyItemEnabled = function () {
if (this._wares [this._lastActive] .rule == null || (this._rules.hasOwnProperty (this._wares [this._lastActive] .rule) && Array.isArray (this._rules [this._wares [this. _lastActive] .rule] .enabledItems.keyItem))) {
return true;
}
return false;
};

Change the first "true" to "false" and voila! : The "Key Items" category has disappeared from the chests menu. I do not know if it is viable and if it does not pose a major problem. I specify that for whether to allow or not certain objects, I do not know how to proceed.

If you want the remaining 3 categories to be visually equitably distributed, you can use the SumRndmDde "Super Tools Engine" plugin, just go to "Menu Editor" mode and change the column value in the "Window_WarehouseCategory" window.

I hope this will help some of you. If you encounter problems with after proceeding with this solution, thank you to warn us here, it would be nice for others.

kasepta

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i have request..
maybe you can add (identity / whatever) in front of the storage title. to replace the storage title so that it can make the same title with the contents of the storage that doesn't change.
identity = 1,2,3, ....
PHWarehouse create <identity: title: capacity>

PHWarehouse create <1: Storage: 10>
PHWarehouse show <1>

PHWarehouse create <2: Storage: 10>
PHWarehouse show <2>

PHWarehouse create <3: Storage: 10>
PHWarehouse show <3>

so don't use the title to mark it
I hope you understand
and maybe you can collaborate with EST - Build And Decor EX (here)
both of these plugins are very helpful.. :rock-left::ehappy::rock-right:

Angelus197

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
VNM
I don't understand how to set a rule. Can you give me an example?

I think examples are missing in the plugin help.

Angelus197

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
VNM
[USER = 110560] @Angelus [/ USER] El autor de este complemento no ha estado activo desde 2018. Sugeriría buscar el complemento de almacenamiento por [USER = 88436] @ waynee95 [/ USER]

Sistema de almacenamiento de Waynee95

I already have the add-on, but I don't understand how the rules work. Because I could get a lot of value out of it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my first Slip into Ruby since last July! It'll be up and added to the main post tomorrow, along with a new Jump into Javascript.
to pass the time.pngTesting out making boxes and packs of items. These things are always fun to do.
Rural Japan Tiles, Giant Dragon Sprite, Paint Icons? & Game Spicy Pixel Fonts | RPG Maker News #31

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fertrick