Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses

Overview

In a land far far away, there is an unlimited supply of chickens. No matter how many chickens the people cook for food, they never seem to end. So the people thought, "why not utilize these chickens more?". And so they decided to use the chickens for different games where people around the world can indulge themselves in. And so, the chicken games is born.

Characters

You

The chickens

And the talking snowman

Various bystanders

Screenshots and Video

Features

You get to play with chickens!

Your data is saved into your user profile automatically after each minigame

Your data might be used by my next games for surprises :)

Game modes

Chicken Toaster

Chicken Toaster EX

Chicken Escape

Thunder Run

Flying Thunderbird

Credits

========================CREDITS====================== This game uses the following licensed materials in part or in full. Please do not extract and share the materials. ==================================================== Samurai Pack [Copyright](C) 2011 ENTERBRAIN, INC. ==================================================== ==================================================== Chicken Hat (Original) + Ulrika with Chicken Hat Makio-Kuta ==================================================== ==================================================== Inno Set-Up for the installer package ==========================================================================================================
Downloads

Go here for download links

Install notes

Use the 4.0 Setup file.

Developer Notes

Please make sure to read the instructions, it helps clear confusions

Comments from around RMWeb

Comments and Reviews from RMWeb

"Well, I toasted 80some birds in the regular one and 60some in EX.

I'm really bad at the one where you have to free the birds though. (is there a scoring glitch on that one? I saved some chickens, but it still told me I saved zero o: ) Toasting the chickens is more fun though anyway haha Yup, this was good to play after work today. "

-Makio

The Chicken Toaster one reminds me about that classic Warcraft 3 map, The Death Sheep.

Overall it's funny to play, nice work.

- Dalph

"That was a very interesting game. I couldn't stop laughing at the chicken toaster game, someone call KFC! >_<"

-BladesOfGlory
Like this game?

Check out our scripts in here: LE Scripts

For more Phantasma games: Lanthanum Entertainment - Phantasma

It's also now on Gamejolt, if you have some time you can go there and maybe spread likes or comments: Gamejolt page

Last edited by a moderator:

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm trying to unzip the file but I keep getting errors.

If I tell it to skip, it just gives me the same error for the next file :(

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Oh w8... gotta check it out... thanks! and sorry for late reply, the internet is kinda of bugging

EDIT: I don't get that error... what program are you using to unzip it?

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just right clicking and Extract All. So whatever Windows8 default is. I'll try redownloading it, maybe it errored while downloading :T :T I wanna roast some chickens darn it lol

The download size was 7.78MB the first time, was that the right size?

EDIT Nope, getting the same error. And the same 7.78MB file size. Is it possible it glitched while uploading?

Arkecia

Database Queen
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It could be because I get that error too when I use the normal extraction method; although if I use 7-Zip's extraction the game will actually extract fully and I can play it.

Quick Edit: I am using Windows 7.

Also since you didn't add the RTP you need to create a Fonts folder in order to play the actual game with the included fonts found in the RTP (basically VL Gothic and the files in the font folder) I did so in the copy I downloaded so I can see mini games you've cooked up!

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Oh, I forgot the font... I'm gonna upload a new one using the normal zip method (I actually tried to use a not normal zip method for this, sorry) ... I think that compression method was the reason...

BTW, file size is now around 10MB due to the font...

EDIT: Uploading file... the connection is quite still slow...

EDIT 2: Updated the download! :)

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, I toasted 80some birds in the regular one and 60some in EX.

I'm really bad at the one where you have to free the birds though. (is there a scoring glitch on that one? I saved some chickens, but it still told me I saved zero o: ) Toasting the chickens is more fun though anyway haha Yup, this was good to play after work today.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
there's no glitch, it only counts the times where you successfully let all chickens escape... meaning it only counts how many times you win... :)

my lil bro still haven't got to finish that escape yet... he comes close as to around 4 or 3 chickens left...

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
there's no glitch, it only counts the times where you successfully let all chickens escape... meaning it only counts how many times you win... :)

my lil bro still haven't got to finish that escape yet... he comes close as to around 4 or 3 chickens left...
Ohh I wondered if maybe that was the case. I think I had about 5 chickens left. Gotta try harder. D<

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
That's close... you can do it!!! I'm thinking of what more to add... but oh well, I have work again tomorrow, then I'm on vacation for 3 days, 3 days from now... But I'll probably be able to put up an update by the new year... XD

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Retired Villain)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Chicken Toaster one reminds me about that classic Warcraft 3 map, The Death Sheep.

Overall it's funny to play, nice work. :)

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
oh, THE DEATH SHEEP... that was a cool map... used to play that years ago... :)

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
News:

Still planning what things to add: powerups + some new modes + some unlockables too

PS: If this was for sale, what price would you pay for this? I'm curious...

PS 2: Does anyone get any more bugs?

BladesOfGlory

Lord of Cheese
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That was a very interesting game. I couldn't stop laughing at the chicken toaster game, someone call KFC! >_<

I couldn't exit the game though. I had to resort to shutting down using the task manager.  

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Well, I disabled menu I think... But you should be able to exit using the X button on the upper right part of the window...

BladesOfGlory

Lord of Cheese
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, I disabled menu I think... But you should be able to exit using the X button on the upper right part of the window...
I didn't see a window. The game played in full screen and couldn't find any way to minimize it.  

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
oh... ALT+ENTER I believe disables full screen (whatever command that was which is common thru all RM games)... though hmmm... I never made it run initially on FS mode...

BladesOfGlory

Lord of Cheese
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
oh... ALT+ENTER I believe disables full screen (whatever command that was which is common thru all RM games)... though hmmm... I never made it run initially on FS mode...
That seem to do the trick. And wait, you mean you didn't meant for this to run in full screen?

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
I mean I never set it to run in FS mode without the user telling it to do so, mainly because I rarely play RM games in FS mode...

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't believe I ended up playing a game about exploding chickens at 3 in the morning ;D

Nice projectile script! Is it complicated? 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stunner345