Primarily Uses
RMMV
Title Phil Alone.png

PHIL ALONE

A game made to Ludum Dare 47 - Stuck in a loop

*Players with poor psychological, we suggest not playing this game...*

ABOUT THE GAME

Meet Phil

Phil is alone in home when he wakes up and wants go out with his friends! But first he needs to do all his tasks! Help him before the day ends...or it doesn't?

CONTROLS

Arrow Keys - Move the cursor and the main character, Phil!

Enter or Z - Confirm!

X or Backspace - Cancel!

F4 - Fullscreen! (By the way, I think it's better this way!)

CONTACT

TWITTER

BUGS

If you find some bugs or the game is crashing, put in the comments and I will repair that! I tried to look for everything, but I still don't know if something can happen in the middle of the way!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOWNLOADING
PHIL ALONE!

If you are a gamer, a streamer, a youtuber, or even someone that wants to have a little of working in games experience as a Tester, please let me know! Thank you so much!

THANKS TO

LimeZu and his pixel art assets!

Every asset of this game that is pixel art was made by LimeZu, this guy is an amazing artist and I hope I could work with him more! Here is the link of his profile here on itch.io and his Twitter account!

Click here for the itch.io page and a lot of assets!

Click here to see his Twitter account and follow him!

*Players with poor psychological, we suggest not playing this game...*

SCREENSHOTS

3506d.gif3506e.gif3506f.gif

DOWNLOAD LINK

Click here to go to the download page or play in the browser!

UPDATES

• Released the Portuguese Version of the game.
  • Released the French Version of the game.
  • Released the Spanish Version of the game.

Last edited:

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was not offending you, the reason for the B+ is... it's really plain, the detail feels rushed...and the character is a bit shrubby...but I love the puzzles and experience it brings...

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was not offending you, the reason for the B+ is... it's really plain, the detail feels rushed...and the character is a bit shrubby...but I love the puzzles and experience it brings...

Oh, I didn't felt offended, I am really happy that you played the game and if you gave B+ there are things that you liked and things that you don't like it and that's completely fine! I always ask for feedback because it's the only way I think that Game Devs can improve their skills. Everything that you write, I will read with a lot of love in my heart because I love making games, and most important, I love when people love my material!

Thank you so much for the feedback for real, and if you have anything else to add, please do!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4kWave