Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You're asking for a phoenix sprite, right?  For a minute I thought you wanted a character named Phoenix.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[removed]

If this is the type of Phoenix you're talking about, then here it is. It's in the XP RTP.

Mod Edit: Actually it was an edit of an XP bird by Sithjester.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Galaxy Convoy

Supreme Commander
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Hydo, are you asking for a sprite? or a Battler? If it is a sprite, then which format? XP or VX? You have to be specific when you make your request so that people will know exactly what it is that you are looking for.

Hydo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sorry, a sprites of blue phoenix for vx ace :/

Hydo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ah anyone can lock this post ?? :)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah, no problem. BTW, if you want to close a thread it's perfectly acceptable to report it.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Unfortunately, while trying to run an app I needed (curse you, Adobe!), my laptop blacked out, so my data got wiped when I got it repaired. Stuff like facesets are saved in my drive, but my sprites now only exist as screenshots I've taken in the past :kaocry:To be fair, I'm a little relieved, since I've been feeling unsatisfied with the visual style of the character sprites, and I guess I can now revamp them?

after lot's of edits to Mike's attacks (to make it seamless with movement, no EX versions, cost 1-ups), I finally got combo skills to work. had to do a lot moving tho to get the combo list to appear where it is lol. that actually took longer than setting up the moves.
What's kind of amazing is I've been in a developmental rut for the LONGEST time but putting a music mix on of video game soundtracks and specifically hearing the VX Ace music come up and it's nostalgia of me being excited to make my first game has REALLY got me going again!
Finally finished my tiefling!
F222514F-9F32-4B97-88C3-664E8A2134C3.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicecuppatea