Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You're asking for a phoenix sprite, right?  For a minute I thought you wanted a character named Phoenix.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[removed]

If this is the type of Phoenix you're talking about, then here it is. It's in the XP RTP.

Mod Edit: Actually it was an edit of an XP bird by Sithjester.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Galaxy Convoy

Supreme Commander
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Hydo, are you asking for a sprite? or a Battler? If it is a sprite, then which format? XP or VX? You have to be specific when you make your request so that people will know exactly what it is that you are looking for.

Hydo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sorry, a sprites of blue phoenix for vx ace :/

Hydo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ah anyone can lock this post ?? :)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah, no problem. BTW, if you want to close a thread it's perfectly acceptable to report it.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been away for awhile, but here's some new free music. This one is kind of weird or experimental and not sure how I'd classify it. But, hopefully someone will find it useful!

I'm working with Excel today, and I just hate VBA so much. It's like the designers said "How can we make a programming language that works as obtusely and inefficiently as possible?"
Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).
I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!
one of the coolest things I've learned from the forums is the ability to give yourself a hitbox. I have a move you can do on the fields. shoulder tackle. thanks to the forums, that tackle triggers self A switches on some events. NPC's and the environment now react to the tackle. awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EidolonDreams