Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Resource Type: User interface.

Maker Format: Ace (but I guess it doesn't matter).

Art Style: Ace RTP.

Description:  I'm looking for a resource pack or similar that I can use to make a menu that looks like a phone, something that has the phone's border, screen background, and buttons (preferably blank ones I can edit), can't look like a real brand. I've looked and looked and I'm having a really hard time finding something like that. It doesn't matter if I have to buy it, as long as commercial usage is allowed. If anyone has any idea where I can get this, especially the border, I would be grateful.

Reference Images:

Example of a border (minus the hands)

Example of buttons

BoredSoul

Probably Drunk
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't think there are any.

Why would you need a phone UI?Not many people have successfully ported VXA games into phone games,so I advise you don't think about mobile VXA games.

Try MV for that,and since you can make phone games with it,maybe it has resource packs to turn the game into more of a phone looking game that it already would be.

(I don't have MV btw).

Edit:I looked at the images.I REALLY don't know if that's possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the requester just wants it to look like you are using a phone in-game?

The Mighty Palm

Resident Palm Tree
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You can make whatever kind of menu you want with the Luna Engine if you have the patience for it.

PHAZE7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't think there are any.

Why would you need a phone UI?Not many people have successfully ported VXA games into phone games,so I advise you don't think about mobile VXA games.

Try MV for that,and since you can make phone games with it,maybe it has resource packs to turn the game into more of a phone looking game that it already would be.

(I don't have MV btw).

Edit:I looked at the images.I REALLY don't know if that's possible.

I'm not trying to release a game on mobile, I'm trying to make my game's menu look like a mobile phone.

Can't you use this Script?

Thanks, but I'm looking for the graphical assets to make a phone menu.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the requester just wants it to look like you are using a phone in-game?

I'm looking for the graphic assets to make a menu that looks like a phone.

You can make whatever kind of menu you want with the Luna Engine if you have the patience for it.

Yes, I'm using Luna engine, but what I'm looking for are the graphics for a phone.

kaukusaki

Awesome Programmer Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Try the Pencil Project http://pencil.evolus.vn/

It has various GUI types you can mock up and it exports stencils for you to layer in your art program. Super simple! and FREE!

It also includes phone (iPhone/android) interfaces initially for mockups - you can use them as a template to create your own phone style menu.

Wookiee420

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
couldnt you just parallax it? a phone is a rectangle with rounded corners, a slight boarder around the screen, a home key, and then square icons used as buttons. you could take signs/icons/symbols from the RTP and cut and paste to make it the buttons on the phone..you could probably even get away with editing the hell out of googled image....
i google image searched "fake cellphone homescreen" and found those below, you can also screen shot your phone open it in editor of your choice and then modify it so its unique
like this?
5889c9b9be3f92b419de0bc095a9ecca.jpg

or this?

screen568x568.jpeg

PHAZE7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Try the Pencil Project http://pencil.evolus.vn/

It has various GUI types you can mock up and it exports stencils for you to layer in your art program. Super simple! and FREE!

It also includes phone (iPhone/android) interfaces initially for mockups - you can use them as a template to create your own phone style menu.

Thanks, I'll have a look at this.

couldnt you just parallax it? a phone is a rectangle with rounded corners, a slight boarder around the screen, a home key, and then square icons used as buttons. you could take signs/icons/symbols from the RTP and cut and paste to make it the buttons on the phone..you could probably even get away with editing the hell out of googled image....
i google image searched "fake cellphone homescreen" and found those below, you can also screen shot your phone open it in editor of your choice and then modify it so its unique
like this?
5889c9b9be3f92b419de0bc095a9ecca.jpg

or this?

screen568x568.jpeg

I'm looking for the specific elements, because I can't draw to save my life, and even with edits I still suck, visual art has never been my strong point. It's something like those pictures that I'm looking for, except I also need the actual phone, not just the screen.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey
I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torcham