Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here is a photo of the Moon I have taken in the Summer. I turned it to compatible with RPG Maker VX Ace, the original is 4K. I will later do a MV version too.  I also am going to take a photo of the  Blood Super Moon that's going to happen today and post it here too.

Moon.png

You are free to use this  photo in whatever for commercial or non commercial purposes, however please credit me as it took a very long time to get the shot just right because I had to take the photo by hand and getting a steady shot took many tries.

Last edited by a moderator:

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Super stuff. Ty for sharing. People will ask if they are available for commercial games. Looking forward to the next shot.

Makeratore

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So beautiful! I love space. <3

Sky Usanin

deleted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Unknown
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice! That looks amazing.

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll have to get up at 4am this night. Hopefully I'll get to see it, though the mobile phones camera might not be good enough.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Super stuff. Ty for sharing. People will ask if they are available for commercial games. Looking forward to the next shot.
I edited the topic with a better description for that.

I was unable to take shot of Blood Super Moon sadly due to a very cloudy weather but when I get back home, I'll try and do MV ready versions of this picture. 3 hours of morning wasted while waiting for a good shot though. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Me neither. But it should be easy the edit a photo of a normal moon into a blood moon.

Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
In case anyone wants, here is a photo of the recent blood moon by my friend Steve Randall. He has kindly given permission for me to post this here and for anyone to use it in their projects.

I had a go at removing the black background from the image so it would work on any battleback, but I didn't get anywhere, so I'd be grateful if someone else could do that :)

Crimson Moon.jpg

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apoctil