jayray

Jay Ray Games and Art Design- Oklahoma City, OK
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, I still use RMXP, mainly for some projects, and I had already converted most of the High Fantasy series of sprites to RPG Maker XP to have all my sprites available for that engine. However, I wanted to ensure that the RMMV sprites looks at least SIMILAR in size and girth to those sprites, so that I could basically have visual equipment in RPG Maker XP games. SO... I created this tiny Photoshop action which sort of does that.

Basically, any 3 column "Medieval" Spriteset dubbed default or really any of the 384x512 spritesets can be converted in this way. Anyways, I had went through several options and this worked the best for me.

Here's that link. It's Dropbox. I guess it stands to reason you would need to actually OWN Photoshop AND at least ONE "Medieval" package for RPG Maker MV by PVGames to use this action, and this action is for Photoshop CS6 or higher.

DOWNLOAD LINK

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xpfc8t5ktsrf1v4/Medieval RMMV - RMXP Default.atn?dl=0

Just download this, and then Load the Action through the Action window of your Photoshop program.

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you for sharing this Jayray, I hope other folk find it useful, too!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BGM playlist:

(It does not work with an open menu, as it affects events in parallel process)
sorry I've been quiet for like-- ever - A -) been dealing with constant family/personal issues. Got a wisdom tooth out today though! one less thing to deal with
Definetly a WIP but having fun with those desert tiles xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatGuyWheels