huda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Other
hey everyone!
On my project, the player can click on the piano and two choices will be shown: if yes, it will play a piano sound and if no it won't.
The thing is, when they click yes the piano sound will keep playing even when they leave the room. I want the sound to stop the moment they leave the room if that's possible.

Thanks In Advance.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Hyouryuu-Na

Sodium girl is on a break
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's an SE right? Then why won't it stop playing? Is the event set to parallel? :/

huda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Other
That's an SE right? Then why won't it stop playing? Is the event set to parallel? :/
no the event is action button. It will stop if the players clicked again and choose no, but if they didn't it will keep playing even when they go to a different place and that's the problem, I want it to automatically stop the moment they leave the room because not all the players will stop it before leaving.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could put the stop SE command in the transfer event to leave the room, so that it will stop when the player leaves.

huda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Other
You could put the stop SE command in the transfer event to leave the room, so that it will stop when the player leaves.
thank you so much, It worked :ywink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvaovn88com