yeet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

I'm looking for a plugin that lets me place pictures on the map with a 4-point pin, binded. Be it with variables or x1y1 and x2y2. Yes I know that's gonna make the pictures look stretched out and deformed, but that's the intention. My game is 2,5D and the only real problem left is the side view of buildings and houses. Inside as well as outside. I tried to deform an image with paint.net so it looks like it has depth to it and put it to the corner of a house but the x1y1x2y2 "values" keep changing as the player walks because character location constantly changes a bit depending on the players' point of view.

Kind regards,

Arend Galenkamp

Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can only help by clearing up your request to avoid further question.

Basically something like this?
  • Plugin with function that could skew the event Show Picture.
    upload_2019-1-27_1-14-48.png
  • The A, B, C, D value can be input directly, or by variable.
  • Also it's updated as player move.
  • And finally with additional function to bind said Picture to map, similar to Bind Picture to Map.

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, sprite in rmmv use pixi-sprite , so you can use the pixi-projection plugin.

https://github.com/pixijs/pixi-proj...d48fc826c50b7e18/dist/pixi-projection.js#L144

check for 2D Quad projective and 2D Quad bilinear
// demo
https://pixijs.io/examples/#/projection/quad-bi.js

89FmbpWN_o.gif

easy but you need study the api.

ephesus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Can only help by clearing up your request to avoid further question.

Basically something like this?
  • Plugin with function that could skew the event Show Picture.
    View attachment 108186
  • The A, B, C, D value can be input directly, or by variable.
  • Also it's updated as player move.
  • And finally with additional function to bind said Picture to map, similar to Bind Picture to Map.
Would this be difficult to complete? I am extremely interested.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

ephesus, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you're in need of a plugin, please make a new thread instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e
I added a little squish effect when characters change direction to try and make things a bit more lively. Though it's a bit hard to see on the fast moving guys.
2f4fiuy.gif
I just discovered this game exists; the premise itself is ****ing hilarious. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kill-it-with-fire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clique