Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone!

In RM I can show a picture, which is great and exactly what I need but... It just pops up on the screen, which looks pretty ugly.

I tried the fadeout through tint and it works, but still, the picture just pops up on top of the fade. The closest I got to making it work is this:

1610720470746.png

Screen fades nicely - good
Picture pops in - bad
Picture fades out - good
Screen pops in - bad, but I can probably fix it.

Is there a nice way to make these pictures fade in and out? Crossfade?

Also, any cool way to display text over the pictures without the standard message boxes? Like just an elegant subtitle at the bottom of the screen?

Attachments

• 1610720424025.png
    1610720424025.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 1

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
When you make a text message you can select 3 background modes, window, dark and transparent, select this last one.

1610752912648.png

Woland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow... How have I never noticed it in the 1500 hours of using MV? :D

Thank you!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acoolusername