WOW311090

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hiya! I've been using RMXP for making a small project of mine. I will avoid speaking about details and go straight to the point. I have made an event to attach a picture to map, and this picture gets looped to simulate water moving. Now the issue is that no matter what I do the picture keeps following the player, regardless of the fact that I believe I have set the event to prevent such from happening fairly correctly. Perhaps there's something i'm doing wrong, who know. Here a pic of the event page. Watermovingincaves.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pictures do not get attached to the map. They get attached to the screen. That's why they use screen coordinates for positioning, and not tile coordinates. They also stay visible when you go from one map to another.

If you want the picture to stick with the map and not scroll as the user moves around, you will need a "bind picture to map" type script. I don't know how many XP scripts are still out there, or if one was ever written for this.

I've moved this thread to RGSS Script Requests. Thank you.

WOW311090

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I apologize, since I assumed was possible to achive such without the need to modify any Class nor Scene, my bad.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project.
* maybe two wall frames
*or some sprite flower tiara, or maybe it inspires someone to do something.
bdd19b62e539d17b3b00cc3d63034f7d.jpg

fcca5c8471b34483da8e032cfe579275.jpg
Step by step, I am coming back.

memorial.png
MasterTenchi wrote on Pixeldrama's profile.
Do you happen to have any of the two lockpicking minigames in RPG Maker MZ format?
I'd love to use them both in my game, and the only ones I've found are yours, but they are in MV format. Strange no one has made a single one for MZ yet. I am hoping you have - but just on the down-low.
SF_People2_8 added!
index.php

1642338286154.png
Trying to draw some pixel art cliffs. Which side looks better, left or right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArghPeaGee