Picture Wrapper - Deleting save files

Nosleinad

Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
  So i was ready to send my demo for a friend of mine for testing purposes. While playtesting i noticed a very nasty bug, the Tsukihime Picture Wrapper script is actually

impeding me to save after a picture is shown, by using the built-in command or the script call command. It even deletes the file if i try to overwrite a previous save.

It's nothing related with erasing or moving the picture..or any other picture modifier command. If i ctrl+A crtl+Q the picture wrapper script, the saving goes back to normal.

I'd like to ask for help about which part of this script is causing this file deleting bug, as in my case i already made tons of use of this awesome script, that made my cutscenes MUCH prettier. And i am sure other people will also find a use for this script.

To make things a lot easier, i prepared a small demo for you who would like to help. It contains only the foremetioned additional script:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g5xq7bf3zhovqa7/Pic%20Wrapper%20Save%20Bug.exe

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
There's a newer version that addresses the bug.

Nosleinad

Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the answer Tsuki, i found it in your dropbox folder. 

I didnt think about it because the header mantained the 1.4 (old) version. It worked very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS