mathmaster74

just...John
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Lakaroth To the best of my knowledge, by default on mobile anyway, multi-touch pull apart is how you access menus and pinch doesn't zoom, but exits menus. (Or do I have that backwards? Anyway...) I'm not sure how to change mobile configurations, if at all possible. There may be a way to add zoom as an option to the options menu so that multi-touch brings up the options menu and then you can select the level of zoom before exiting the menu. Not the most efficient or slick option, I know, but...that's what I've got to offer on troubleshooting this one for now.

Lakaroth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you, yeah i'know there's a lot of limitation on MV.
I need zoom for some documents to read in my custom menù, for now i've add 2 icons + and - for zoom in and out.
But for the best experience i try to ask for a plugin.
Thank you anyway

TenTranVN

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnam
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does multi touch plugin work on mv 1.6.1?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor