Shikashi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! I found these pixel art gif tutorials very recently and I thought other users here could make use of them too. There's a lot of variety in the stuff covered - pixel art fundamentals, colouring, walk cycles, tilesets, portraits, attacks, etc - with a focus on animation. The artist who makes them is very good at breaking everything down step by step.

0IXPhSm.gif 359WwPM.gif j0EIGZj.gif Mwpf8nW.gif ulN1JLx.gif walk cycle.gif wX3j5Lj.gif zmku9lD5zwvEJNsx7mJjM8riY812maS7yacDyP3eOKEaQJt0DL4ZIoHI_Y1bRhTg.gif tumblr_inline_owypd7zuGz1qdiwz3_1280.gif

That's just a few of them, all tutorials can be found over here: http://blog.studiominiboss.com/pixelart

Faherya

The Knight of the Sad Figure
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for gathering and sharing, but it is always good to insert the direct link. Not that it's not on the blog, I'm just getting ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
@Faherya We don't allow links to non-game-specific patreons. I've removed the link.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I might take those tutorials. It is like revisiting or reassuring my traditional 2D animation ^^

Shikashi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Marquise* Absolutely! Hope you find it useful, it's helping me improve and sharpen up for sure :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh