Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’d love help on my project. I’m making a creature tamer that does away with leveling and grinding in favor of a more horizontal progression system.

The project started out as a simple game for my daughter but is now planned as a full fledged commercial project. Here’s a video showing my current graphical assets. It’s in the very early phases and the graphics still need a lot of work.

CCCooper

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bumping with updates. A few repeats, new material.

Combo Attack.png

Clouds.png

Pixel Banner I.png
Pixel Banner II.png

Pixel Banner III.png

Rugman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd still love to have you on board with my project. I like your art style. I'm currently occupied with another game but work continues on my passion project. My email is collinstory91@gmail.com

pennylessz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What's your cost? I have a team of three along with multiple people on comission. Our tilesets are not currently even started and I could use someone to help me work on those.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gamechanger