alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey guys just want to drop this for you guys, a Slime Battler, there's 5 variation slime with 9 animation each, the animation is separated in each rows, from the first one, Idle, Attack, Escape, Crisis/Abnormal State, Damaged, Sleeping, Evade, Dead
Slime_1.png Slime_2.png Slime_3.png Slime_4.png Slime_5.png
Animation example:
Slime.gif
You can use it with Yami plugin (tested)
Or any other plugin you can think of.

If there any problem with the file please tell me and i'll try to fix it or if you guys want me to add an animation, you can also ask me for it!
Next week will be goblin or other starter kind of monster :)
Thanks for reading! It will be lovely to see some feedback for it!
Can be used for either commercial or non-commercial purpose, only need to credit me :)

Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is really cute! What a great idea to do animated SV pixel battlers! Can I ask what pixel size you're working with?

Sarlecc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That Slime seriously looks awesome! Can't wait to see the other monsters! :D

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
There's enough free slime sprites and battlers now in the community to make a game entirely about them. How awesome.

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is really cute! What a great idea to do animated SV pixel battlers! Can I ask what pixel size you're working with?
Thanks!
I'm currently working with 100x100 size, but maybe i would increase it if i would do a boss kind of enemy :)

That Slime seriously looks awesome! Can't wait to see the other monsters! :D
Thank you! Please stay tune until next week, it will probably be a goblin :)

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There's enough free slime sprites and battlers now in the community to make a game entirely about them. How awesome.
This make me laugh so much :guffaw:

AtlasAtrium

I don't know anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
o/ Heya!
Just dropping by to say that I saw your work in the High Chivalry entry for the IGMC and I have to say I'm really impressed with the pixel battler animations! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on you if I ever get some money for commissions haha :D

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
o/ Heya!
Just dropping by to say that I saw your work in the High Chivalry entry for the IGMC and I have to say I'm really impressed with the pixel battler animations! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on you if I ever get some money for commissions haha :D
Thank you very much! And i'm very glad that you like it :)

And here a peek on the goblin battler!:
Untitled.gif
Maybe will be done in another few days!

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey guys just want to ask, would you guys prefer an emoticon bubble for some animation?:
Example:
GoblinD.gif
Without the angry mark:
GoblinD.gif

It will be helpful to get some feedback! Thanks!

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Goblin!
Goblin.gif

5 Variation, 9 Animation (Idle, Attack, Escape, Crisis/Abnormal State, Damaged, Sleeping, Evade, Dead)
Goblin1.png Goblin2.png Goblin3.png Goblin4.png Goblin5.png

EDIT: Any suggestion for the next battler will be welcomed!

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
I vote for female centaur! It would be nice to see a bigger sprite and we've got a lack of horse people in the community.

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I vote for female centaur! It would be nice to see a bigger sprite and we've got a lack of horse people in the community.
Alright! I'll add centaur as one of the ideas :)

Linhtendo

□_ヾ(・_・ )
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
they're awesome! :D which program are you using? would love to try making animated sprites myself but making them with photoshop is a bit... yeah. too much work :'D

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
they're awesome! :D which program are you using? would love to try making animated sprites myself but making them with photoshop is a bit... yeah. too much work :'D
Thanks for the praise! I'm using pixeledit for now, but i do recc other software like aseprite, both of them is good and have their own specialty, and both also a pure pixel software so yeah,

Anyway, the production will become slow as I'm taking commissions currently, ill do it lil by lil when having free time :)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Woah, the animation is surprisingly smooth for so few frames. You're really good.

alennor

MANIAC PURSUER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Woah, the animation is surprisingly smooth for so few frames. You're really good.
Thank you very much! It's an honor to hear it from you!

Linhtendo

□_ヾ(・_・ )
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for the praise! I'm using pixeledit for now, but i do recc other software like aseprite, both of them is good and have their own specialty, and both also a pure pixel software so yeah,
I put Aseprite on my wishlist on steam! Looks promising! :D

I'm really looking forward to more of your work! Really inspiring! :)

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Love your slimes :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just imagine, MZ got released while still on summer sale and they decided to discount their game. lol.
Now that I found an accessible composing software, all the melodies that only lived inside my head so far can come to life. I LOVE this.
Akemi14 wrote on Archeia's profile.
I'm sorry about my mistake of not messaging you about posting in Games in Development Rules and Guidelines. I'm still new on this forum but using RPG Maker for 3 years. Well it is in English language. Well, I just want to explained about the game and show them the demo. I promised, there is no inappropriate contain because I don't like that. What should I do?
Magic numbers are the devil.
So I was explaining to someone today that Magic (the Gathering) has advertised itself as a Trading Card Game (TCG) and a Collectable Card Game (CCG), but never a playing card game. Playing cards are what they use for stuff like Poker or Black Jack. So by playing Magic with the cards, they were in fact doing it wrong, and me trading the cards is a correct usage. :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uoxaufwu