First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

A full set of playing cards in a pixel art style! This pack contains:
  • 52 playing cards sized at 96x144
  • Includes 4 card backs
  • Includes a blank card
They can be used for whatever you see fit - gamedev or otherwise! Please read the Terms of Use when you download!

T7K0zc.png

CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:

You must credit Caz Wolf if you use or edit these assets for your project. Please read the Terms of Use included in the download before using these assets.

COMMISSION:

I am not currently open for commission, but I have more asset packs in this style that are available for purchase.

DISTRIBUTION:

I would ask that you please do not redistribute this pack to other parties without linking to this thread, or the download page. Thank you!

EXAMPLES OF USE:

vUeZEm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
narcis355