Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ub%2B7Sh.png

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - HALLOWEEN
This is a free pack which matches the style of the other Pixel Fantasy RPG packs.

These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose, but they will match the requirements of RPG Maker.

The pack includes 14 different 32x32 icons for use in non-commercial and commercial projects.
The icons include:
  • Candy​
  • Pumpkins and Jack-o'-lanterns​
  • Candied apples​
  • Cauldrons​
  • Spider and web​
Cgcv2L.png

CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:

You must credit Caz Wolf if you use or edit these icons for your project. Please read the Terms of Use included in the download before using these assets.

COMMISSION:

I am not currently open for commission, but I have more icon packs in this style that are available for purchase.

DISTRIBUTION:

I would ask that you please do not redistribute this pack to other parties without linking to this thread, or the download page. Thank you!

EXAMPLES OF USE:

t3TzNb.png

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Great work @Caz ! I dig the candy apple! Mmm... :p

-MIA

Reactions: Caz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I drew one of my chars! The man with 100 kids and a lot of love to give :kaopride:
Me: *about to stalk someone's posts*
Forum: "This member limits who may view their full profile."
Me: *bummer*
Also forum: Advanced search > Posted by ...
1B77FB7E-3802-4179-BB2D-F390021512A6.jpeg
Starting a fly by the night dev studio. Anyone want in? Excellent working conditions with onsite lodging. LOL
OMG... I actually managed to recreate my "combat hotkeys" function in MV (eg. press 3 on the keyboard to summon an equip screen to change equipment midcombat).

And it works with Yanfly's Keyboard Config!?

I'm amazed things are working at all, to be frank.
This made me laugh, apparently YT automatically marks my streams as being about "I Wanna Be the Guy"... You know what YT? Wrong game.. but right message, I'll take it. :LZSlol:

i_wanna_be_the_villain.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pp147369