Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - LETTER BUTTONS

DOWNLOAD HERE

This is a free pack which matches the style of the other Pixel Fantasy RPG packs.

These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose, but they will match the requirements of RPG Maker.

The pack contains 430 different icons for your games and projects.

The icons include:
  • Letters
  • Numbers
  • Symbols (arrows, triangle, square)
  • "Pushed" versions of all of the above
The icons are 32x32 each and are therefore compatible for RPG Maker MV and MZ's default item system. They can even be used in other makers as event icons.

However, they can be used for whatever you see fit - gamedev or otherwise!

Y0NTnW.png

WAfNXg.png

CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:

You must credit Caz Wolf if you use or edit these icons for your project. Please read the Terms of Use included in the download before using these assets.

COMMISSION:

I am not currently open for commission, but I have more icon packs in this style that are available for purchase.

DISTRIBUTION:

I would ask that you please do not redistribute this pack to other parties without linking to this thread, or the download page. Thank you!

EXAMPLES OF USE:

AI%2Fkfs.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Character sprites are difficult to create so I decided to get/buy some. Got the Pixel Champions from Alexdraws. But It had no walking animation :/ But redid the free ones from the Mighty Pack <3 Turned out pretty good imo.Calistra.PNG
Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.
Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItsCloxdy