Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - LETTER BUTTONS

DOWNLOAD HERE

This is a free pack which matches the style of the other Pixel Fantasy RPG packs.

These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose, but they will match the requirements of RPG Maker.

The pack contains 430 different icons for your games and projects.

The icons include:
  • Letters
  • Numbers
  • Symbols (arrows, triangle, square)
  • "Pushed" versions of all of the above
The icons are 32x32 each and are therefore compatible for RPG Maker MV and MZ's default item system. They can even be used in other makers as event icons.

However, they can be used for whatever you see fit - gamedev or otherwise!

Y0NTnW.png

WAfNXg.png

CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:

You must credit Caz Wolf if you use or edit these icons for your project. Please read the Terms of Use included in the download before using these assets.

COMMISSION:

I am not currently open for commission, but I have more icon packs in this style that are available for purchase.

DISTRIBUTION:

I would ask that you please do not redistribute this pack to other parties without linking to this thread, or the download page. Thank you!

EXAMPLES OF USE:

AI%2Fkfs.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the number one complaint I get so far is the levels are simply too large. What's funny is in testing I deemed levels taking too long and actually shortened them. Figuring I could beat them in 5-6 minutes so players would be able to do so in probably double that. I was apparently very mistaken, only one player has mentioned even reaching the second area. Let alone the first boss. :kaoswt:
I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProjectElpizo