Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
FjaYIA.png

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - PIXEL DAILIES
DOWNLOAD HERE

For the last few months, I've been using prompts from @Pixel_Dailies on Twitter to create a bunch of 32x32 icons which are suitable for use in RPG Maker MV. I'm now releasing those that have been completed so far for public use!

The pack includes 56 different 32x32 icons for use in non-commercial and commercial projects.

The icons include:
  • Meats
  • Biscuits, donuts and cakes
  • Cooking equipment
  • Light sources
  • Potions
  • Various foods
  • Umbrellas
  • Many miscellaneous and seemingly unrelated items!

71%2FH9J.png

CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:

You must credit Caz Wolf if you use or edit these icons for your project. Please read the Terms of Use included in the download before using these assets.

COMMISSION:

I am not currently open for commission, but I have more icon packs in this style that are available for purchase.

DISTRIBUTION:

I would ask that you please do not redistribute this pack to other parties without linking to this thread, or the download page. Thank you!

EXAMPLES OF USE:

3rOJxc.png

JGreene

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very detailed! Thanks for sharing! :)

Reactions: Caz

KermexRPG

Mapper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Beautiful icons, the detail is amazing. Thanks! :hwink:

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Caz, thank you so much! Amazingly detailed and would be perfect for a modern game. Are you intending to make more contemporary icons? That raw chicken is blushing ;D

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Dailies? Does this mean the pack will be expanded daily? If so, I wish you good luck,

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the kind words! :D

Are you intending to make more contemporary icons? That raw chicken is blushing ;D

Hopefully I won't stop expanding my icon collection until I've covered every subject matter, haha! Realistically, I will be looking into doing some more modern stuff pretty soon when I finish the next pack (monster drops and craftables). :ewink:

Dailies? Does this mean the pack will be expanded daily? If so, I wish you good luck,

The Dailies part comes from the @Pixel_Dailies Twitter feed which provides a new prompt every day, which people make pixel art based on. I've been doing it for the last few months and built up a collection of various 32x32 icons which I've decided to release now, but I'll likely wait until I have another big batch of them before I release another. :thumbsup-left:

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
These are fabulous! I'll be linking to this thread on Drifty's discord! Thank you so much for these :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azel2